2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I took the CMC bait and now I'm fukked fantasy
I havent played fantasy in years but if Im taking an injury prone workhorse like CMC best believe Im drafting his handcuff in later rounds

Mason is good, not gonna have the receptions CMC has, but he'll get his rushing yards

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Ohio deserves all of the eating cat/dog grief they’re receiving just for the simple fact that the Browns let the Cowboys dominate them so badly. Because of that, all I've heard for the past week from every Dallas fan in the area, including my dad, is “WE'RE BACK, BABY! THIS IS OUR YEAR! 🥳🙄

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I didn't really watch highlights from the past weekend but I finally saw the Anthony Richardson ones. That 60 yard TD to start the game where he threw it 65 yards in the air, falling backwards might be the greatest throw I've ever seen. That was unfukkingbelievable.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

probably my favorite prospect of this past draft, Saints got a real building block here

Yup.

I remember during the draft Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce were talking on their podcast and out of nowhere Jason brings up Fuaga and says that's the OL player to get this draft. Said when he watched his game he was floored. Dude is built very similar to Penei Sewell and has all the brains and technique to protect the QB in the passing game and clear the road in the running game.

Saints got their cornerstone on the Offensive Line that already has decent players on it all setting up for one of the stellar QB's to enter the draft the next few years. There's still a lot of work to be done there though, but at least they have the LT (who can also double as an elite guard) teams would love to have. A lot of teams I think are going to start imitating the Lions and Eagles soon once they realize all you got to do is put five big dudes on the line and push a team all the way up field against these small defenses.

Last edited:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yup.

I remember during the draft Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce were talking on their podcast and out of nowhere Jason brings up Fuaga and says that's the OL player to get this draft. Said when he watched his game he was floored. Dude is built very similar to Penei Sewell and has all the brains and technique to protect the QB in the passing game and clear the road in the running game.

Saints got their cornerstone on the Offensive Line that already has decent players on it all setting up for one of the stellar QB's to enter the draft the next few years. A lot of teams I think are going to start imitating the Lions and Eagles soon once they realize all you got to do is put five big dudes on the line and push a team all the way up field against these small defenses.
How do you feel about Spencer Rattler potentially taking over for Derek Carr?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

Saints got their cornerstone on the Offensive Line that already has decent players on it all setting up for one of the stellar QB's to enter the draft the next few years. A lot of teams I think are going to start imitating the Lions and Eagles soon once they realize all you got to do is put five big dudes on the line and push a team all the way up field against these small defenses.
I love him, he’s going to be great. I think he’ll be a special player like Peni. Bears like Braxton Jones a lot but imagine having bookend tackles like Fuaga & Darnell Wright for Caleb?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How do you feel about Spencer Rattler potentially taking over for Derek Carr?
I think that’s a great start. Learn from Derek Carr, give him a few years behind that OL and see what happens. If he flies there’s the franchise QB with a great OL, if not keep the OL and draft the QB. New Orleans need to set themselves up real nice by focusing on the OL though.

Last edited: