2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
idk how many of yall listen to NFL centric podcasts but has anyone else notice how a lot of these wanna be next gen stat nerd white boys talk about Mike Tomlin? Now I’m hearing them say the winning record streak doesn’t matter and he has to win multiple playoff games this season or he should get his walking papers. I’ve heard this on like 4 pods this past weekend. And they weren’t Steeler homer type pods either

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Front offices should know by now, stay far away from Baylor WRs.
I thought my Jets got the steal of the draft when he fell to the 2nd. :unimpressed:
idk how many of yall listen to NFL centric podcasts but has anyone else notice how a lot of these wanna be next gen stat nerd white boys talk about Mike Tomlin? Now I’m hearing them say the winning record streak doesn’t matter and he has to win multiple playoff games this season or he should get his walking papers. I’ve heard this on like 4 pods this past weekend. And they weren’t Steeler homer type pods either
Tomlin's a fool for re-upping with Pitt. Their fans been talkin reckless for a few years now. I wish he would've started fresh somewhere else. Dude's got all the energy in the world. And he's hella respected around the league. Tier 1 assistants would've been easy to find for him.