2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Daps
Eh the truth is that the Warriors just have a badly constructed team. There's nothing they could've done to make them championship contenders let alone a WCF contender.

It's like I've been saying in other threads about the Dubs...it's pretty much over and despite the fall-off from Klay they're not trading him or Draymond...think they've made that clear by standing pat. The only players they could've perhaps moved would've been much of their young core (Kuminga, Moody, etc) or vets such as CP3 and Wiggins but, as I mentioned there's no trade that could've been made to make them into championship contenders.

At the very least for this season any trade would've made them slightly better from a competitive pov but still a play-in/first round exit type of team at heart so from management point of view it made sense to stay still and wait till the off-season to improve. I actually think it's time for them to move on from Wiggins, fan favorites in Kuminga, Moody, Looney, etc and revamp the roster around Steph, Klay, and Dray to give them one last hurrah before the franchise goes into it's dark ages once again. Kuminga, Moody, etc are decent but not exactly game changers or good enough to rely on them as being the new cornerstones of the franchise.

Mannnn I don't know if you can move on from Kuminga, he should be the only untouchable on the roster other than of course Curry who's going to retire in a GS uniform.

Like his numbers as of late are insane. and he's only like what 21-22???

Daps

Chicago front office on that bullshyt :mjlol:

GS front office after Chicago made that demand

seriouspeople-loganroy.gif