2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Just woke up. It’s 7:50 in the morning in Japan. I landed about 12 hours ago from Atlanta.
:hhh:
Trying to catch up on the deadline.
:ohhh:
Did Chicago not make a trade?
:scust:
I see NYC got some assets for nothing. Shout out to Rose!
:myman:
Any trades moved the needle outside the Knicks trade?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bulls are stuck cause of bad contracts, Nets are stuck out of pride, Hawks are stuck because their best player is a short PG, and Raptors have low key gone into rebuild mode.
Other than Zach, we don’t have bad contracts.

Demar is expiring. Caruso is on a great deal. Drummond is expiring. Vuc is at 20 a year, two years left.

We’re stuck because management is tied to a roster that hasn’t done shyt. He hasn’t made a trade in almost 3 years.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Other than Zach, we don’t have bad contracts.

Demar is expiring. Caruso is on a great deal. Drummond is expiring. Vuc is at 20 a year, two years left.

We’re stuck because management is tied to a roster that hasn’t done shyt. He hasn’t made a trade in almost 3 years.
Bro Zach is all the bad contracts you need, and low key even as an expiring Derozan is a bad contract because teams don't have anyone to match that 30 Mil worth trading him for. Plus this isn’t the type of FA summer teams are looking to get under the cap. You’re stuck waiting for Derozan and Zach to come off your books.

Raptors went young, Bulls are stuck until with demar and Zach are gone, Trae Young is extremely difficult to build around, and the Nets don’t want to admit they fukked it all up AGAIN and need to start for scratch post KD/Kyrie/Harden

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks

One less criminal on the Hornets!
:mjpls: you said it not me

at the same time, dude lost all confidence and actively drowned in insecurity on the court. dude can legit play, but i'd be shocked if he ever got it back. he had more potential than monk - but monk is not the type to mentally spiral into the drain.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjpls: you said it not me

at the same time, dude lost all confidence and actively drowned in insecurity on the court. dude can legit play, but i'd be shocked if he ever got it back. he had more potential than monk - but monk is not the type to mentally spiral into the drain.

back in the day off potential alone bougknight could have like a 7 year nba career
dem days are over now

2019 draft jarret culver top 10 already out of teh nba
2020 draft killian hayes top 10 waived
2021 draft james bouknight drafted 11 waived
2022 draft johny davis will prob be waived nextt year

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
back in the day off potential alone bougknight could have like a 7 year nba career
dem days are over now

2019 draft jarret culver top 10 already out of teh nba
2020 draft killian hayes top 10 waived
2021 draft james bouknight drafted 11 waived
2022 draft johny davis will prob be waived nextt year
austin daye:wow:

anthony randolph :wow: