2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What move makes sense for them? Their only trade chip is Kuminga and why would you move him the way he's been playing recently?

Wiggins is washed, Draymond and Klay are beyond washed
See, this is what I’m talking about. They do nothing for multiple trade deadlines and people will ask “what could they do?”

They did nothing last year as well. When Steph was playing like an MVP in 2021 and won the scoring title, they did nothing again. Last year the FO said it would “look to the buyout market” and proceeded to get nobody

In 2022, they are on record saying they didn’t think their team was a championship team, and they did nothing. They just had Steph curry so he carried.

They haven’t had a confident contending roster since Durant left.

Every year it’s the same “what could they have done” talk. The fact of the matter is, they don’t evaluate talent well. They don’t know what a good player looks like.

Daps
Warriors are such a poorly run FO. They're gonna fool themselves into thinking they can go on a run by beating undermanned/injured squads and then --> make it into the play-in and then lose in R1 at best

then do nothing in the offseason and say "they are looking to make moves at the 2025 trade deadline" :unimpressed:
Someone in that organization has to at some point put their foot down and say “look this shyt ain’t working anymore” but no one is seemingly willing to do it… not even curry

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What move makes sense for them? Their only trade chip is Kuminga and why would you move him the way he's been playing recently?

Wiggins is washed, Draymond and Klay are beyond washed
I think what frustrates their fans is moves should have been made the last few years. They shouldn’t be at this point

It goes back to me saying they waived the white flag after that last title . Only people who don’t seem to realize it are the fans

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, this is what I’m talking about. They do nothing for multiple trade deadlines and people will ask “what could they do?”

They did nothing last year as well. When Steph was playing like an MVP in 2021 and won the scoring title, they did nothing again. Last year the FO said it would “look to the buyout market” and proceeded to get nobody

In 2022, they are on record saying they didn’t think their team was a championship team, and they did nothing. They just had Steph curry so he carried.

They haven’t had a confident contending roster since Durant left.

Every year it’s the same “what could they have done” talk. The fact of the matter is, they don’t evaluate talent well. They don’t know what a good player looks like.
The cap limits pretty much anything they can do

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What specific move(s) makes this current Warriors roster a contender?
Literally getting some size at the C Position instead of playing draymond at center or playing slow ass looney at C would be a huge help. Kerr refuses to play moody and they have 30 million in CP’s expiring contract as well as 3 tradable 1st round picks. Grizzlies just got rid of Xavier Tillman for nothing, not to mention claxton was available just last week.

They have no frontcourt scoring, but I guess wasting draft picks on mystery box players is the move to contention