2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Warriors are such a poorly run FO. They're gonna fool themselves into thinking they can go on a run by beating undermanned/injured squads and then --> make it into the play-in and then lose in R1 at best

then do nothing in the offseason and say "they are looking to make moves at the 2025 trade deadline" :unimpressed:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Warriors are such a poorly run FO. They're gonna fool themselves into thinking they can go on a run by beating undermanned/injured squads and then --> make it into the play-in and then lose in R1 at best

then do nothing in the offseason and say "they are looking to make moves at the 2025 trade deadline" :unimpressed:
What move makes sense for them? Their only trade chip is Kuminga and why would you move him the way he's been playing recently?

Wiggins is washed, Draymond and Klay are beyond washed

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Who you signing with that cap space?
I agree, you get role players with that salary. There is no star out there they get, so I’m not saying that’s where they go

But, it’s the same spot they are in now, where this summer, they can trade for a great piece and take on their salary

It’s not the best spot to be, but it’s slightly better then where they were yesterday.. that’s all I say.. only thing I’m mad, as a sixers fan, what they didn’t do, was get a good backup center that is a starter for them before embiid gets back.. after Olynyk traded, the only guy I saw was Drummond… you trade asset for Capela, valencunas (if he’s available even), maybe give assets for Jalen smith? I don’t think a big man move was to be made

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Bro it didn’t matter if we traded or not.. Kerr is the main culprit in way our team not where we are in the standing… lost 18of 25 games by 5pts or less all because that a$$hole want to run 3 guard lineups and looney/Saric center and PF smh .. it’s only now he’s learning into the youth after having to literally be bullied into doing it