2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Daps
Bruh it’s a late 25-30th pick. Like I said how many guys in that range realistically pan out? And if you taking a late pick like that, he gonna need time to develop to POTENTIALLY become a decent player. That’s a 2-4 year window

Why not use that pick and take already guaranteed decent NBA players? Ochai still only 23 and has shown some flashes of being a solid player in the league and Raptors desperately need any size they can get so Kelly is an upgrade at the 4 who can stretch the floor. He an FA but he also Canadian and may sign for cheap to play at home. This isn’t a bad trade at all for the Raptors
I guess.. we'll see what happens but for now it looks dumb :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh it’s a late 25-30th pick. Like I said how many guys in that range realistically pan out? And if you taking a late pick like that, he gonna need time to develop to POTENTIALLY become a decent player. That’s a 2-4 year window

Why not use that pick and take already guaranteed decent NBA players? Ochai still only 23 and has shown some flashes of being a solid player in the league and Raptors desperately need any size they can get so Kelly is an upgrade at the 4 who can stretch the floor. He an FA but he also Canadian and may sign for cheap to play at home. This isn’t a bad trade at all for the Raptors

nah the trade is trash
olynyk is a FA that if the raps wanted could have signed in the offseason, ochai

ochai is trash hes turning 24 in a few months and is nothing but a bottom of the roster guy

You could literally get another ochai for cheaper with that draft pick