OG Anunoby
Julius Randle
Mitchell Robinson
Josh Hart
Alec Burks
Precious Achiuwa
Isaiah Hartenstein

Squad is deeper than the ocean floor. :wow:
Just wait until Mitch and Randle come back. It’s over for yall.
211834.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Jalen Brunson
Donte DiVincenzo
Bojan Bogdanović
OG Anunoby
Julius Randle
Mitchell Robinson
Josh Hart
Alec Burks
Precious Achiuwa
Isaiah Hartenstein

Squad is deeper than the ocean floor. :wow:
Just wait until Mitch and Randle come back. It’s over for yall.
211834.gif

As good a roster you can build without a top 10 player

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thankfully. Save Ime from hisself. I don’t mind trading the picks or even Green but not for no role players and at the detriment of taking playing time from Amen and Cam.

Ain’t nobody in a rush to get waxed in the first round or playin. We’re already on pace for close to 40 wins. If you goin trade trade some of these old nigguhs in the team

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Completely depends on the Embid time table on injury not to mention Cleveland looks even better than the Knicks atm and they just now got Garland and Mobley back. They're a problem
Knicks shytted on the Cavs last year in the playoffs so they're gonna have to prove it too.

Daps
Also @Patrick Kane the idea that draft picks that low don't pan out isn't how the game is being played anymore. You've got much better odds of finding a contributor or even borderline all star at that spot that you have any other time in history right now. A lot of talent coming into the league right now. 1st and 2nd All NBA teams are probably going to feature two second round picks this year in Jokic and Brunson

Daps
Yeah I like what the Knicks are building, still weary on them being better than the top 3 teams in the East. (Whenever Joel gets back)

Also depends on what Joel looks like when he gets back. He was having one of the GOAT NBA season. Do we actually think he comes back and is in that form after a knee injury? :yeshrug:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Also @Patrick Kane the idea that draft picks that low don't pan out isn't how the game is being played anymore. You've got much better odds of finding a contributor or even borderline all star at that spot that you have any other time in history right now. A lot of talent coming into the league right now. 1st and 2nd All NBA teams are probably going to feature two second round picks this year in Jokic and Brunson
Pretty much saying my teams scouting & player development isn't shyt. You can fine talent later in the draft if you do your HW right

Look at how Miami can keep finding all these undrafted guys & turning them into players you got to value your G-league team & you got to be willing to be patient in developing guys