2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Daps
It’s a late pick (25th-30th)

How many guys in the league picked in that range pan out? :dahell: And you’ll need 2-3 years to develop them if they picked that late

Might as well take a decent player that you know what you’re getting and could get better.

NBA first round picks not coveted like NFL first round picks man
My brother, the Raptors are 18-33. They'll be lucky to make the play in. That makes no sense unless they're flipping him.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother, the Raptors are 18-33. They'll be lucky to make the play in. That makes no sense unless they're flipping him.

Bruh it’s a late 25-30th pick. Like I said how many guys in that range realistically pan out? And if you taking a late pick like that, he gonna need time to develop to POTENTIALLY become a decent player. That’s a 2-4 year window

Why not use that pick and take already guaranteed decent NBA players? Ochai still only 23 and has shown some flashes of being a solid player in the league and Raptors desperately need any size they can get so Kelly is an upgrade at the 4 who can stretch the floor. He an FA but he also Canadian and may sign for cheap to play at home. This isn’t a bad trade at all for the Raptors