2023-24 Contract Season

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
AEW used to have an all time type of tag division & decided that was pointless when they could have a shyt tag division & shyt 6 man tag division at the same time
Man I got so tired of their Trios matches. Forbidden Door had 3 of them :gucci: shyt is lazy and boring.

Although I didn't watch the pre-show, so I missed out on the Most Important Match of All-Time :mjcry:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AEW not signing MCMG or GYV is strange but it’s clear mustafa ali and michael oku starting soon

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm glad Lucha Bros are going elsewhere because they had a really weird ceiling in AEW. Always featured but never fully pushed is a weird place to be for such a long time so let them try somewhere else.

Bucks are beyond played out, they've been a top tag team in the U.S for a decade now.

I also low key blame FTR for being incapable of having an interesting feud that can elevate others :lolbron: They are perfect as tag champs and are amazing at working title matches, but for some weird ass reason they cannot figure out what the fukk to do when there's not belts involved.

I also think they need a good hoss team, put Lee and Miro together or something :pachaha:

They have the roster to reboor the tag division, but with so many belts, there's not enough programs to be had and too many title matches no one gives a flying fukk about.
Keith Lee & Shane Taylor teased a reunion on Twitter, but nothing ever came of it. That's unfortunate.
Powerhouse Hobbs & Takeshyta never even sniffing the tag titles is crazy.
Also, as somebody else said, Brody King & Buddy Matthews could be somewhere near the top of the tag division.
Samoa Joe & Miro would be a pair of killers.
I even think that if they dropped the silly titty city gimmick, that the Iron Savages could be a solid hoss team.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm pretty sure the only real purpose for the hosses in AEW is to play the part of the jocks in Tony's Revenge of the Nerds style power fantasy.
Every time Tony books big men (or Nyla Rose), he has flashbacks of getting stuffed in his locker.
As much as I want Lashley to get a HUGE bag in AEW before he retires, I don't want to see him going 20 minutes with Jungle Boy, Orange Cassidy, or Darby Allin and/or losing to them. Honestly, that last goes for most of the big men on the roster except Brian Cage (I think he's probably soft in real life).

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Every time Tony books big men (or Nyla Rose), he has flashbacks of getting stuffed in his locker.
As much as I want Lashley to get a HUGE bag in AEW before he retires, I don't want to see him going 20 minutes with Jungle Boy, Orange Cassidy, or Darby Allin and/or losing to them. Honestly, that last goes for most of the big men on the roster except Brian Cage (I think he's probably soft in real life).

Tony in high school;