[ 6/24/24] Season of da Sic6ness Monday Night Raw

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s not about militancy, it’s about how he used his talent, dude could’ve been way more and deserved way more in his wwe career, even the crowds know it, but he just never reached the level that he should have, which is a shame for any world champion-level talent like truth,, no matter what race they are..
Truth does some goofy shyt but he's also in his 50's and has been fairly consistently featured for many years
I'm sure he feels like he could've done more in terms of titles but there's plenty of other guys who would kill to still be under contract and featured at that age
Hell I heard RVD talking about how he still wants to work but the big promotions ain't calling outside of one off's

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn..Cripple H jobbed another high level black talent to push trash again? I TOLD YOU the real Cripple H would show up...got to watch the Liv segments though.
He was in the main event and just had a title run from a comedy gimmick. Y’all have to stop looking at everything from a negative POV. Not to mention dude is older than the rock lol or close to it. He don’t need no damn singles title run. He just happy to be getting paid

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People are saying Finn is secretly working with Liv... that would be dumb if the goal was to just win Tag titles. It defeats the purpose. I hope Finn isn't turning on the group for some fukkin tag titles dog

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Drew taking it to another level :wow:

Dom needs to share Liv's nudes :ufdup:

Truth :snoop:

Can we fast forward to Gunther getting the belt :martin:

I liked that Howdy/Bo segment :ehh:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
People are saying Finn is secretly working with Liv... that would be dumb if the goal was to just win Tag titles. It defeats the purpose. I hope Finn isn't turning on the group for some fukkin tag titles dog
Makes sense if Finn helps Seth win , kicks priest out the group and then him and liv power couple run the judgment day :lolbron: