[ 6/24/24] Season of da Sic6ness Monday Night Raw

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He found a gimmick that went over and is making money off it, is not too deep, not everyone is a coli militant.

It’s not about militancy, it’s about how he used his talent, dude could’ve been way more and deserved way more in his wwe career, even the crowds know it, but he just never reached the level that he should have, which is a shame for any world champion-level talent like truth,, no matter what race they are..

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I thought this was going to be a cryptic supernatural interview. shyt got way too real. That was no promo at all:lupe:
I respect the fact that Bo is putting it all out there like this.... it has changed the perspective of what this Wyatt Sick6 crew is possibly about.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Jun24c.gif

Jun24a.gif
Might be the finest woman in entertainment :noah:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
WWE is doing a HORRIBLE job not making the Wyatt Sicks shyt "not" supernatural btw.

WWE can say whatever they want... everything about it is supernatural. Just because they aren't shooting lighting bolts doesn't make it not supernatural. I honestly don't care because I love the supernatural aspect in wrestling. So coming from a supernatural connoisseur... this is 100% supernatural... and they better be supernatural because when it's time to hit the ring they gonna need that overall boost to their 2k ratings

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That wouldn't help the division. Like @Patrón Papi said, you have to use the tag teams you have or the tag team titles will never matter.
They literally took the belts off a team that was getting big reactions. They should've been building up Alba & Isla during that time, so when CATC happened there would be momentum behind them. Instead HHH never built them up and gave them the belts outta nowhere.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I was thinking. They can have each member of Wyatt Sicks be interviewed by Uncle Howdy (or their mask/character/counterpart) for the next few weeks. Explaining how each of them have either lost something, or someone. Could also talk about their fears, and stuff like that too. Basically Humanize them. Let it be known that being a Wyatt Sicko is a mindset. They’re fighting for something. And let them be the group that plays mind games sometimes. But could also get busy in the ring.