2023-24 Contract Season

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
outside of money what do yall think makes women like Giulia and Stephanie Vacquer choose WWE over AEW right now? To me, AEW's women's division is wide open. WWE's women's division is log jammed at the top, to the point where even Bianca and Jade are* bullshytting in the tag division.

Is it simply the idea of WWE being more mainstream and allure of a Wrestlemania moment?
Probably that. Obviously I can’t speak for anybody but I figure at least some of them grew up watching WWE and it’s probably always been the goal.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would she "never see them again"? Wrestlers hang out with wrestlers from other companies all the time... some are married... etc.. :jbhmm:

Naomi was at shows supporting Mercedes and they still get together. Mercedes and Bayley train together... Mercedes is still friends with Kairi Sane... etc.
Fam it was a joke…

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

There are rumors going around that WWE has reportedly signed Australian wrestling star Delta, adding another high-profile name to their already impressive women’s division. This comes on the heels of WWE securing talents like Stephanie Vaquer and Giulia in recent weeks, showcasing their commitment to bolstering the division with top international talent. If all are headed for NXT, the women's division on that brand became a must-see and the future of the main roster's women's division is in great shape.

Unlike the Vaquer signing, which was made official on Wednesday by Shawn Michaels, WWE has not commented on Delta's potential arrival.

Who Is Delta?​

Delta, known for her dominant presence and skill in the Australian wrestling scene, has been a much-anticipated addition to WWE. Wrestling insiders have been buzzing about her potential, with many comparing her arrival to that of a young Rhea Ripley. Delta’s final match in Australia took place in Adelaide over the weekend, signaling her imminent move to either WWE or AEW. The belief is that WWE has landed her, signing what some call a modern-day version of Luna Vachon.
Delta+1.JPG

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
All this shyts hilarious because I remember leaving my first ever job at American Apparel

:russ:

I got a better job somewhere else and they wanted me to start the following week. I ain’t even quit. I got hired and skated. Went to lunch and never came back.

I remember the days following, my coworkers were texting me tryna swap shifts and shyt. I’m like

IMG-3226.gif

I had a closing shift on the day I started my new job and I remember my manager from American Apparel texting me like “where are you!?” lmao.. I coulda been professional but I left that bytch on read gang

I should have been professional and quit or put my 2 weeks in but maaan fukk all lat. I had bread to get. I had seen them fire the homies and replace em with lil white girls and shyt so it was like fukk it. First chance I got to skate, I was gone. I really just stopped showing up. I always think back on that and laugh

Shout out to shorty!

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
outside of money what do yall think makes women like Giulia and Stephanie Vacquer choose WWE over AEW right now? To me, AEW's women's division is wide open. WWE's women's division is log jammed at the top, to the point where even Bianca and Jade are* bullshytting in the tag division.

Is it simply the idea of WWE being more mainstream and allure of a Wrestlemania moment?

Just like E looks for the next Rey Mysterio, there is a wide open spot for a top hispanic female too. The depth chart I believe is only three: Roxanne Perez, Raquel Rodriguez, and Zelina Vega. There is a big market there if someone is good enough to be at the top of the division.

I also don't think there is guarantee of more openings in AEW. There is Mercedes, Britt, Hayter, Toni, Julia, Willow, that get featured heavily as top guns. Then the mid-card still has people like Skye, Purrazzo, Rosa, Statlander, Mariah...

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Just like E looks for the next Rey Mysterio, there is a wide open spot for a top hispanic female too. The depth chart I believe is only three: Roxanne Perez, Raquel Rodriguez, and Zelina Vega. There is a big market there if someone is good enough to be at the top of the division.

I also don't think there is guarantee of more openings in AEW. There is Mercedes, Britt, Hayter, Toni, Julia, Willow, that get featured heavily as top guns. Then the mid-card still has people like Skye, Purrazzo, Rosa, Statlander, Mariah...
Lola Vice?

Vaquer has a leg up on Roxanne since she can't speak Spanish

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CJ Perry has been absent from AEW programming in recent months. In December, she dealt with a MRSA infection that hospitalized her, and she continued to receive treatment in January.
Speaking with USA Today’s Jordan Mendoza at the 2024 ESPY Awards, CJ Perry was asked about her status with AEW.

"[My] time with them has just finished," Perry said.

Mendoza noted that Perry said she is available to sign anywhere, and she is focused on continuing to work as a manager.

"I'm really focused on finding talent and cultivating them and helping them become the best wrestler, champion possible. I guess you could say I want to be the Paul Heyman," Perry said.

Perry made her AEW debut at AEW All Out 2023 and was featured in a storyline with her then-husband, Miro. She later aligned with Andrade El Idolo, who then feuded with Miro. Perry turned on Andrade in his match against Miro at AEW Worlds End on December 30. She has been absent from AEW programming ever since. Perry is not currently listed on AEW's official roster.

Fightful will provide more information as it becomes available.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Damn, you want the Great Gresham to leave already?

Hunter's my boy, but he has a terrible addiction to Vanilla Midgets. The last thing he needs is not only an actual midget, but one who is an over the top mark for himself. Wasn't he the one that quit Tony Khan's promotion because he wasn't treated better due to a dirt sheet magazine said he was great?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, [Damon] Kemp's departure has resulted in a feeling of "nervousness" in "NXT," specifically for those facing the expiration of their respective WWE deals.

Kemp, who joined WWE in 2021, reportedly garnered overall positive reviews for his in-ring work, which most recently saw him aligned with the No Quarter Catch Crew. Despite this, WON indicates that Kemp was not being positioned as a future star of the brand. As a result, many of those on a similar booking-level have now begun questioning their own future in WWE, with worries that the company may eventually cut them as well.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Hunter's my boy, but he has a terrible addiction to Vanilla Midgets. The last thing he needs is not only an actual midget, but one who is an over the top mark for himself. Wasn't he the one that quit Tony Khan's promotion because he wasn't treated better due to a dirt sheet magazine said he was great?
Yeah, but he's made it up with TK and is in good terms again.
Damon was a pure hater in NXT, but was actually good performer at that. Sucks that he got released.