2023-24 Contract Season

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif
Yeah because context matters

I mean wrestling fans are considered dumb and have limited memory so I’m not surprised by this response instead of writing a respectable response that I could either piggyback on or disagree against

I didn't expect anything from him. I knew he was going to get booked in the same spot as before he left and wrestling the other Mexican/Latino wrestlers on the roster. Andrade has a history of whining about his booking going all the way back to his NXT days.

His early AEW booking flopped because he tried to be Alberto Del Rio by being the rich Latino speaking English. Once he finally got away from that and came back as a babyface on Collision, he found his groove. Unfortunately by then, he had made his mind up to jump back to WWE.
That’s fair

I’m tired of all the Mexican wrestlers fighting each other and black wrestlers facing Kross.

The thing is with Andrade he really don’t got clout like that other than his wife is Charlotte. I’m a fan of his but the highlight of his career was in nxt forever ago when I was a freshmen on campus lol.

I consider it silly to say LMAO HES NOT OVER YET when he has no reason to be….

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I didn't expect anything from him. I knew he was going to get booked in the same spot as before he left and wrestling the other Mexican/Latino wrestlers on the roster. Andrade has a history of whining about his booking going all the way back to his NXT days.

His early AEW booking flopped because he tried to be Alberto Del Rio by being the rich Latino heel speaking English. Once he finally got away from that and came back as a babyface on Collision, he found his groove. Unfortunately by then, he had made his mind up to jump back to WWE.
What's crazy about his NXT run is that if Alberto didn't get to Andrade and tell him to wait it out, his run in NXT would've been a bust. I think with someone like Andrade, he needs someone with seniority and who understands the structure of the company to get to him, as Alberto was in FCW to WWE and has enough knowledge to tell him how to navigate.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
What's crazy about his NXT run is that if Alberto didn't get to Andrade and tell him to wait it out, his run in NXT would've been a bust. I think with someone like Andrade, he needs someone with seniority and who understands the structure of the company to get to him, as Alberto was in FCW to WWE and has enough knowledge to tell him how to navigate.

One would think that he would've figured that out by now with over 10 years of experience in American wrestling :yeshrug:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
One would think that he would've figured that out by now with over 10 years of experience in American wrestling :yeshrug:
Not all companies are structured the same. We be hearing it from former WWE wrestlers going to AEW and pointing it out, plus even former AEW wrestlers who have worked either in WWE or TNA pointed it out too.