2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Apparently TK is starting to build the women’s division which will center around Mercedes, basically what Britt Baker was except Mercedes can actually wrestle, hence Thunder Rosa and Serena Deeb coming back and the Purrazzo signing.

If she doesn’t show up at the Rumble, I’d say Mercedes to AEW is a stone cold lock.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnwooooooooooowww

No wonder why Britt getting sent to Goodwill lately with them tweets. Ole girl fitting to not be booked up for a TSC breh to get a root canal.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
"If Okada wants to continue living in Japan, he can still sign with AEW. But that would not work in WWE, where he would need to relocate to Florida."

That bolded should be a hard pass for anyone that considers themself a sane human being.
Agreed. And that’s not a WWE/NXT dig either. fukk Florida.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Is Tama Tonga 100% WWE bound at this point? Saw he dropped his title to EVIL.
Gotta believe so. In AEW, He’d be lost just like Santana & Ortiz.

I don’t think he’ll be a big player in WWE either unless he gets involved with The Bloodline. But he’ll at least be getting paid.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Gotta believe so. In AEW, He’d be lost just like Santana & Ortiz.

I don’t think he’ll be a big player in WWE either unless he gets involved with The Bloodline. But he’ll at least be getting paid.

His ceiling in WWE is Chief Goon for the OC. It could be higher if Tanga Loa comes over as well.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I can't find the article now but apparently Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio said Sasha/Mercedes is finishing up on a couple acting roles and then she'll be debuting in AEW and then five seconds later said "Some in WWE expect to see her at the Royal Rumble"

:mjlol: :dahell:
tJdPb90.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can't find the article now but apparently Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio said Sasha/Mercedes is finishing up on a couple acting roles and then she'll be debuting in AEW and then five seconds later said "Some in WWE expect to see her at the Royal Rumble"

:mjlol: :dahell:
:laff: :laff:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Is Tama Tonga 100% WWE bound at this point? Saw he dropped his title to EVIL.
If the offer is still there then yeah.

I haven’t heard anything about AEW being interested. Doesn’t mean they aren’t, I just haven’t heard about it, but at this point I have to think that would be known by now.

There is always the TNA/indie route, but he’s not a name that should draw a premium in the indies like AEW or ex-WWE guys will.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If the offer is still there then yeah.

I haven’t heard anything about AEW being interested. Doesn’t mean they aren’t, I just haven’t heard about it, but at this point I have to think that would be known by now.

There is always the TNA/indie route, but he’s not a name that should draw a premium in the indies like AEW or ex-WWE guys will.

He's also pretty tight with Balor, Gallows/Anderson, and Styles. I'm sure they'd maybe even try to pry Balor from Judgement Day to The Club to try to recreate BC.