2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I still have a hard time picturing any U.S promotion being able to book Okada properly. He's very similar to FTR in the sense he's kinda made for being a champ/fighting for the main belt or being portrayed as the best in the division. That's not how U.S wrestling works.
charlotte-flair-entrance.gif

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Ospreay
Okada
Mercedes

If TK pulls off having all three of those sign or join on the first quarter, Jesus. If this were like the NBA, that would be executive of the year material.

The people who think Okada and Ospreay are a big deal are already watching AEW, they aren't gonna add any new fans

Sasha on the other hand has the potential to bring in an audience that previously hasn't given AEW a chance

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Brock would be another example I guess.

Brock to me is like an attraction like Andre The Giant was. A lot of it happened to be for a belt because they were cool with him leaving for months on end but there were usually two titles so it was whatever.

Triple H's heel character in his later years as a Ric Flair cosplay was very much like Charlotte Flair from 2016-2023.

What they had in common, however, no sign either character was good for business.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
we said cm punk wouldn’t be back in wwe
We said rock not gonna wrestle roman
We said Okada would never leave njpw

We don’t know nothing, quit tryna say something won’t happen because X Y Z

I just hope he goes to wwe :wow:
Simply put :ehh:

I won’t lie-Okada signing with AEW gon have a lot of us like :manny: at this point as that’s likely

But jreh signing with WWE? During ‘Mania season?? Boooooy….