2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I want Okada in WWE:yeshrug:

More to be done there but can he do that schedule :jbhmm:
And that's an issue to as well as his family. Triple H and Nick Kahn are gonna have to offer him either a part time (not happening) or hybrid (does 2 thirds of the WWE schedule) type of contract.

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
The people who think Okada and Ospreay are a big deal are already watching AEW, they aren't gonna add any new fans

Sasha on the other hand has the potential to bring in an audience that previously hasn't given AEW a chance
Agreed. The mystique of Okada/Ospreay in AEW even on full time deals is cooked because they've already worked a good amount of AEW matches over the years.

Saaha/Mercedes moves the needle some but AEW is beneath her right now on the low.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Saaha/Mercedes moves the needle some but AEW is beneath her right now on the low.

Apparently TK is starting to build the women’s division which will center around Mercedes, basically what Britt Baker was except Mercedes can actually wrestle, hence Thunder Rosa and Serena Deeb coming back and the Purrazzo signing.

If she doesn’t show up at the Rumble, I’d say Mercedes to AEW is a stone cold lock.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Apparently TK is starting to build the women’s division which will center around Mercedes, basically what Britt Baker was except Mercedes can actually wrestle, hence Thunder Rosa and Serena Deeb coming back and the Purrazzo signing.

If she doesn’t show up at the Rumble, I’d say Mercedes to AEW is a stone cold lock.
Yep it's a big overhaul to the women's division coming with Mercedes Mone leading the way

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I still have a hard time picturing any U.S promotion being able to book Okada properly. He's very similar to FTR in the sense he's kinda made for being a champ/fighting for the main belt or being portrayed as the best in the division. That's not how U.S wrestling works.

I hope Okada shows a new side of him and is able to adapt because it's on him tbh, it would be really stupid to pretend like WWE (or AEW) should book him like New Japan did.

I hope you're a big fan of dream match booking

tony-khan-aew.gif