2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You said she was gonna be there this past Weds and then deleted it when SRS said otherwise, you're just guessing to seem plugged in

same way you swung and missed badly that AEW's TV deal was set to be announced 2 days ago

so bold of you to post that when Zarian/Ibou/SRS are all sure she's signed there
They saying she will, I'm saying the deal is done now, as in signatures on the contract.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:you don't know shyt
spider-man.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I hope ol girl is just using Tony to up todays price to Triple H

There is nothing for her over there unless she’s part timing it for other ambitions. But even then the bad booking could hurt her value on the outside with the messiness the company engages in

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I hope ol girl is just using Tony to up todays price to Triple H

There is nothing for her over there unless she’s part timing it for other ambitions. But even then the bad booking could hurt her value on the outside with the messiness the company engages in

eh if she goes back to WWE she's slotted on the same level as other women

in AEW she'll probably get her own segment every single week on Dynamite and basically pick whatever creative she wants and who she wants to work with

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
eh if she goes back to WWE she's slotted on the same level as other women

in AEW she'll probably get her own segment every single week on Dynamite and basically pick whatever creative she wants and who she wants to work with
Their female roster is stacked and she’ll probably be headed straight to a big match with Rhea or Damage Control

In AEW she’s going to be wrestling Sky Blue and Anna Jay

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not sure either place is a perfect situation. In AEW, there's some decent women to work with like Toni Storm but they have a history of terrible booking in the women's division. But she would likely get paid enough to the point where she's got some creative control.

In WWE, she'd also be paid well and she'd have better talent to work with but the issues there are still similar to when she left. Maybe not as bad but Charlotte and Becky are always going to be forced on us and she has to navigate that. Bianca has still had to navigate that too but it's not as bad as it was.

Now might be the best time to sign to WWE if she was going to because Charlotte is out for a year.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
AEW=More Money Less Dates Option to work Japan Less Exposure

WWE=Same Amount more or less More Dates
More Exposure No Option to work Japan Best Women’s Division in NA (Talent Wise)

TNA= Less Money (Every Thing AEW offers) Best Women’s Division In NA (Creative Wise)

I just want her to work where she’s happy :manny: