2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
You said she was gonna be there this past Weds and then deleted it when SRS said otherwise, you're just guessing to seem plugged in

same way you swung and missed badly that AEW's TV deal was set to be announced 2 days ago

so bold of you to post that when Zarian/Ibou/SRS are all sure she's signed there

He ain't an insider like me calling Deonna Purazzo debuting

pete.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Who said it's not about the money
Posters in here talking about there’s nothing for her to do anything in AEW or certain match ups she could have with certain brands like that’s really paying a major factor into her decision…

Got dudes in here talking about she probably wants to work less dates and do japan on the side… like they know her personally lmao

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Posters in here talking about there’s nothing for her to do anything in AEW or certain match ups she could have with certain brands like that’s really paying a major factor into her decision…

Got dudes in here talking about she probably wants to work less dates and do japan on the side… like they know her personally lmao

Listening to Mercedes talk on the rare occasion she does an interview, she says what weighs on her mind so that's no secret. She does want to wrestle certain people and have certain types of matches in certain settings etc.

But money is obviously and should be the driving force in any decision.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

New Japan created a title just for her & she probably wants to finish up whatever she had planned to do before she got injured
But I’m only speculating :mjgrin:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's a very :mjpls: tweet by Jimmy Van. Who deserves to be the highest paid in his mind, any number of white broads? :mjlol: Based on what?
I think in a podcast he said because of the way she walked out. It would set a bad precedent to make her the highest paid.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
New Japan created a title just for her & she probably wants to finish up whatever she had planned to do before she got injured
But I’m only speculating :mjgrin:

The biggest issue with her returning to New Japan/Stardom is that their parent company has fallen on some hard financial times this year. They aren't signing mainstays like Ospreay and Shibata. There's even rumors of Okada leaving. I'm not sure they have much money to throw around.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The biggest issue with her returning to New Japan/Stardom is that their parent company has fallen on some hard financial times this year. They aren't signing mainstays like Ospreay and Shibata. There's even rumors of Okada leaving. I'm not sure they have much money to throw around.
They weren’t even letting Shibata wrestle, why would they re-sign him?