2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know he was under ROH contract when AEW was formed, but given everything that's happened since the pandemic, I'm shocked he hasn't been picked up by any promotion, especially given his connections to the Bucks and Cody Rhodes and the fact he's still relatively young (believe he's only 30ish).
Its insane he was never ROH champ after that Elite exodus.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Kenny King has been granted his release from IMPACT this week. That might have to be the new betting favorite for the new AEW signing then.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Kenny King has been granted his release from IMPACT this week. That might have to be the new betting favorite for the new AEW signing then.
KK did everything he needed to do in TNA, so I can see him returning to ROH as a vet like what he was doing in TNA. Looks like TNA is pretty much betting on younger talent which is good as it'll help them on the growth.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
KK did everything he needed to do in TNA, so I can see him returning to ROH as a vet like what he was doing in TNA. Looks like TNA is pretty much betting on younger talent which is good as it'll help them on the growth.

Would rather have a guy like King around instead of Dreamer. Dreamer is cool but he should just be a hand backstage and not holding championship.