2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
With The Bunny gone I wonder if Butcher and Blade will leave too.
Wouldn't surprise me. They are both well over 40 and are just enhancement talent. Don't renew the contracts and use their infrequent match spots on some young indie talent as a glorified tryout match or give someone a callup from ROH like WWE will do with NXT talent for WWE Main Event.

There should be a more utilitarian approach taken toward every match. Old jobbers don't really serve a purpose unless they are credible wrestlers who can go like 10+ minutes with someone and sell their ass off so it doesn't end up being like "why the fukk did Omega just go 15 minutes with this jabroni and give him so much offense?"

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Wouldn't surprise me. They are both well over 40 and are just enhancement talent. Don't renew the contracts and use their infrequent match spots on some young indie talent as a glorified tryout match or give someone a callup from ROH like WWE will do with NXT talent for WWE Main Event.

There should be a more utilitarian approach taken toward every match. Old jobbers don't really serve a purpose unless they are credible wrestlers who can go like 10+ minutes with someone and sell their ass off so it doesn't end up being like "why the fukk did Omega just go 15 minutes with this jabroni and give him so much offense?"

If they do leave I can see them heading to TNA. Could be good depth for their tag division but for the love of God don’t put the tag titles on them.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If they do leave I can see them heading to TNA. Could be good depth for their tag division but for the love of God don’t put the tag titles on them.

TNA has the best tag division right now.

Yea, they could use a lil more depth to feed to their top teams but I wouldn't over-spend on that. Get some young hungry guys that can hang for less than half the price.

Butcher, blade & bunny would be dope in the NWA tho. Get Corgan on the phone.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
TNA would do the exact same debut for them AEW did & that would be funny

Bunny and Byron were already incredible in tna.
As a matter of fact
Arguably the best couple with a romance in tna history as well.
As Allie is the female content character rampup of the era in tna.

They were awesome in aew.

Never a bad thing if I saw bunny butcher and a darkhorse favorite in blade.

Art Barr

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
My guess is NWA or some random international promotion no one has ever heard of #CATTLEBOMB

I know he was under ROH contract when AEW was formed, but given everything that's happened since the pandemic, I'm shocked he hasn't been picked up by any promotion, especially given his connections to the Bucks and Cody Rhodes and the fact he's still relatively young (believe he's only 30ish).

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

HcjWiR.gif