2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
There’s so many “should be” stars across that damn company that were just fuccked by inconsistent booking:

Starks
Hobbs
Miro
Take
The Acclaimed fell off a cliff
Hook imo
Even Orange Cassidy.
Etc.

shyt Orange Cassidy is the same exact character 5 years later with 0 changes. Think of how many different tweaks/changes Undertaker went through from 97 to 2002

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Konosuke Takeshyta is Coming To Forged In Excellence
MAPLE LEAF PRO is proud to announce the arrival of Japan’s international superstar Konosuke Takeshyta to the roster for MAPLE LEAF PRO Forged in Excellence!

The multitalented Takeshyta 1st rose to prominence with Japan’s DDT Pro Wrestling, but has recently garnered major interest in All Elite Wrestling (AEW) by joining The Don Callis Family. Takeshyta just finished a breakout campaign in his first entry into the prestigious G1 Climax in New Japan Pro Wrestling, where he recently had his third 5-Star Match of his career, against fellow MAPLE LEAF PRO star El Phantasmo!

Konosuke Takeshyta is one of the brightest young stars to emerge from Japan in years and now he’s bringing his full intensity to MAPLE LEAF PRO, where he will show that he is truly Forged in Excellence!

Tickets for Forged in Excellence go on sale THIS MONDAY at 10am on MLPWrestling.com!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt Orange Cassidy is the same exact character 5 years later with 0 changes. Think of how many different tweaks/changes Undertaker went through from 97 to 2002
Yeah :francis:

Only two real feuds that stand out to me from him during that time too are the Jericho one and the one Trent recently and I don’t even know who actually won that shyt and now he’s out for a year+

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Konosuke Takeshyta is Coming To Forged In Excellence
MAPLE LEAF PRO is proud to announce the arrival of Japan’s international superstar Konosuke Takeshyta to the roster for MAPLE LEAF PRO Forged in Excellence!

The multitalented Takeshyta 1st rose to prominence with Japan’s DDT Pro Wrestling, but has recently garnered major interest in All Elite Wrestling (AEW) by joining The Don Callis Family. Takeshyta just finished a breakout campaign in his first entry into the prestigious G1 Climax in New Japan Pro Wrestling, where he recently had his third 5-Star Match of his career, against fellow MAPLE LEAF PRO star El Phantasmo!

Konosuke Takeshyta is one of the brightest young stars to emerge from Japan in years and now he’s bringing his full intensity to MAPLE LEAF PRO, where he will show that he is truly Forged in Excellence!

Tickets for Forged in Excellence go on sale THIS MONDAY at 10am on MLPWrestling.com!

75adc4a9791b05df80c8f33cee3b2c850186ab5d09f8eca05cb173b773f1f612.jpg

This man should have been champion by now :mjcry:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
There’s so many “should be” stars across that damn company that were just fuccked by inconsistent booking:

Starks
Hobbs
Miro
Take
The Acclaimed fell off a cliff
Hook imo
Even Orange Cassidy.
Etc.
I fw Orange Cassidy..maybe i gotta do some wrestling research but his nonchalant :manny: attitude as a wrestler is unique to me

I think Private Party would flourish in NXT too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I fw Orange Cassidy..maybe i gotta do some wrestling research but his nonchalant :manny: attitude as a wrestler is unique to me

I think Private Party would flourish in NXT too
He’s cool. The AEW fanbase loves him, I thought for sure he would’ve been in position to at least be a credible world title challenger after that long ass run with the international title but I only really remember having one world title match.

And I forgot all about them nikkas. I have no idea how they’re still even around. Nothing works for them there.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Especially since there’s like 7 ROH or NJPW titles they could have gave him lol

Square biz...like give my GOAT something :dead: . Let the dude have a FTW title reign. Just let me believe that Khan didn't fumble dude and overspend on a oversized roster :mjcry: . Mans was excited for Cinnabon, only to hit up Cyberagent like "ビッグヘッドはどうしたの?"

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
He’s cool. The AEW fanbase loves him, I thought for sure he would’ve been in position to at least be a credible world title challenger after that long ass run with the international title but I only really remember having one world title match.

And I forgot all about them nikkas. I have no idea how they’re still even around. Nothing works for them there.
Tony is a terrible booker that’s why