2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That shyt shouldn't be legal for any company.....:manny:

Time to see if TK is still on that "we're not Vince" shyt if he does that though...
Specially because he hasn't done it with other talent. Danielson's contract expired in August 1st and TK could've easily extended him 6-8 months due to injuries.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

If it wasn't for bad timing they could have done the funniest thing...
E6vEVzO.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Specially because he hasn't done it with other talent. Danielson's contract expired in August 1st and TK could've easily extended him 6-8 months due to injuries.

I don't even see what the point would be. I'm a Fenix fan but between the booking and all of the injuries he's had... it's been a very average 5-year run. I think a change of scenery is good for performers and would be interested to see him and Penta try something else.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Checked WWE's roster page and he is in the alumni section. I wouldn't just expect him anywhere tho, he's probably got a high asking price.

I could totally see him in the All In gauntlet match as a one-off just for the shock factor and to get a big pop. Would be cheaper than half the songs Tony Khan pays for