2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm wondering if they allow either Orton or Cena to pass Flair. I know that was "taboo" in the past and obviously Hunter is a huge Flair fan but some shyt is gonna likely come out one day about Flair that TKO will not want to deal with. It might be better to let one of the cleaner individual legends to take up the record and then they can parade them around as the 17-time! World Champion..
The 16 title reigns number is made up anyways (Flair truly had like 18 or 20, at the very least) so there's really nothing stopping them from giving someone else the "record" because both Flair and other people online will "WELL, ACTUALLY..." as soon as someone else gets n°17 :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm wondering if they allow either Orton or Cena to pass Flair. I know that was "taboo" in the past and obviously Hunter is a huge Flair fan but some shyt is gonna likely come out one day about Flair that TKO will not want to deal with. It might be better to let one of the cleaner individual legends to take up the record and then they can parade them around as the 17-time! World Champion..
Should be Cena. Current movie star, squeaky clean image, and only needs to win the world title one more time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The 16 title reigns number is made up anyways (Flair truly had like 18 or 20, at the very least) so there's really nothing stopping them from giving someone else the "record" because both Flair and other people online will "WELL, ACTUALLY..." as soon as someone else gets n°17 :dead:

I get you... Flair could easily be like "well actually, such and such happened in New Zealand" or whatever... there's several instances of that. I think the "real" number might be 22x

But either way, it's been hammered home for YEARS that the record is 16 so I think most people would recognize 17 as a new record :pachaha:

I mean we're talking about fake records anyway but still... for story line perspective it means something lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
He has the most PLE matches at 188 Wiki link

Most matches in WWE:

1. Kane w/ 2824 matches (It includes Issac Yankem and Fake Diesel)
2. Randy Orton w/ 2401 matches
3. John Cena w/ 2240 matches
4. The Undertaker w/ 2228 matches
5. Big Show w/ 2222 matches
6. Bret Hart w/ 2212 matches
7. Kofi Kingston w/ 2189 matches
8. The Miz w/ 2085 matches
9. Dolph Ziggler w/ 2019 matches
10. Tony Garea w/ 1953 matches

Info here

Tony Garea must be the House Show MVP cuz I never heard of him before in my life.