2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm not going to lie, if Lashley and MVP pop out and show beards in London ala bringing back the BDC.

It will be blessed bruv. Dis AEDub ting is wicked done get me :wow:
I don't know where Kenny King is these days, but MVP, Lashley, Shelton (in Kenny King's place), and Samoa Joe showing up to Dynamite each week in custom Armani suits would be :ohlawd: .

If Tony Khan doesn't want to put Samoa Joe with the brehs, then the lineup could be MVP, Lashley, Shelton, and Powerhouse Hobbs. We could finally see some Foundational Black Ass whuppins served up on Wednesday nights!
:blessed:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I don't know where Kenny King is these days, but MVP, Lashley, Shelton (in Kenny King's place), and Samoa Joe showing up to Dynamite each week in custom Armani suits would be :ohlawd: .

If Tony Khan doesn't want to put Samoa Joe with the brehs, then the lineup could be MVP, Lashley, Shelton, and Powerhouse Hobbs. We could finally see some Foundational Black Ass whuppins served up on Saturday nights!
FTFY

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

gimme-that.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

If Tony Khan doesn't want to put Samoa Joe with the brehs, then the lineup could be MVP, Lashley, Shelton, and Powerhouse Hobbs. We could finally see some Foundational Black Ass whuppins served up on Wednesday nights!
Still got Ricochet (Who MVP always wanted with them) and I think Kenny King floating around in ROH somewhere too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Interesting he'd consider going back to MMA given his age. How come Lashley never made it over to UFC? Seemed like he was doing really well in Bellator for a while.
Risk wasn’t worth the reward for him. Plus I think Spike was helping with his Contract and they had the Bellator deal.