2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’ll miss the Lucha Bros, but they haven’t been used right in years. And with Vince gone, they won’t have to worry about riding lawnmowers or some other racist stereotype.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
WWE snatching up everybody right now. Kinda wild

I know a certain demographic sick to their stomach
Not surprising, now biggest question is does this turn into 2019 WWE when Vince and Triple H were snapping everyone up just to keep them from going to AEW?

But with them getting ol girl from Australia, and Hikeleio and with interest Hook, Daniel Garcia, Jordyn Grace, Joe Hendry, the Lucha Brothers and the other Uso brother that convo about WWE having too much talent has to hit soon since AEW got hit with it sometime ago.

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
AEW desperately needs to rebuild that tag division.
The damn bucks shouldn’t even be near those belts anymore. FTR either.

Private Party
Lucha Bros
Top Flight
The Acclaimed
House of Black (Brody and Buddy cause why tf is Malakai not in singles contention)
Hell even the Gunns

These should be the teams carrying the division racking up title reigns but we just get more and more Young Bucks all in the videos.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm glad Lucha Bros are going elsewhere because they had a really weird ceiling in AEW. Always featured but never fully pushed is a weird place to be for such a long time so let them try somewhere else.

The tag division is the same ol teams that were handling shyt when the tag division was on fire. It’s repetitive at this point. Need 2-3 more teams to freshen it up.
The damn bucks shouldn’t even be near those belts anymore. FTR either.

Private Party
Lucha Bros
Top Flight
The Acclaimed
House of Black (Brody and Buddy cause why tf is Malakai not in singles contention)
Hell even the Gunns

These should be the teams carrying the division racking up title reigns but we just get more and more Young Bucks all in the videos.

Bucks are beyond played out, they've been a top tag team in the U.S for a decade now.

I also low key blame FTR for being incapable of having an interesting feud that can elevate others :lolbron: They are perfect as tag champs and are amazing at working title matches, but for some weird ass reason they cannot figure out what the fukk to do when there's not belts involved.

I also think they need a good hoss team, put Lee and Miro together or something :pachaha:

They have the roster to reboor the tag division, but with so many belts, there's not enough programs to be had and too many title matches no one gives a flying fukk about.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Operation Downplay the Lucha Bros coming soon

"Actually Penta only has an average match rating of 4.05 on Catchmatch.com and that's only because he was carried by people like "Dragon" and the Bucks

"There's nothing Fenix can do that Gravity can't do better and he's much younger"

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
Luchas were great. I preferred Penta over Fenix. No reason why they shouldn't be featured weekly in a prime spot. Getting kinda tired of TK fumblin all the best guys he has.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Luchas were great. I preferred Penta over Fenix. No reason why they shouldn't be featured weekly in a prime spot. Getting kinda tired of TK fumblin all the best guys he has.
I think at this point he has to split the roster up with Dynamite and Collison.

Once that contract is agreed and they get paid, do that, save that money for Scott D'amore amd MVP as a producer.

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
get that WBD money and throw the bag at them. Money is the greatest motivator. Sure we may lose the lucha bros, but at least we can hear final countdown for Bryan Danielson at all in.

:comeon: