2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
You just said it; they're HHH's NXT guys.

No, probably even if you're a monster.

Bron still goes crazy flippy shyt to get over.

But, I think that's Umos' problem. They can't present him as a monster because his skills ain't to their liking. I'd still have him just fukking ppl up. Plus, he actually has a personality.

Ilja's issue is; he had some character development in NXT and they treat NXT guys like the RAW/Smackdown ppl actually watch it and they probably don't.
Carmelo spoke on this recently & i can tell he found that difference jarring

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Megan Bayne is coming to Marigold…make of that what you will…
"Marigold expected Megan Bayne to be in for the current tour. She had left Stardom, and apparently verbally agreed to switch to Marigold. She asked if she could bring another woman on the tour with her, Rebecca Scott. Rossy Ogawa agreed to it and they planned on five foreign women on the tour and had prepared visas for both of them.

"She told Marigold that she had a contract problem with AEW. I would say with the politics as they are, AEW would likely not want one of their wrestlers working for Marigold. Evidently they never heard back from either of them and assumed neither were coming but never actually got emails returned when asked." - WON

Tony doesn’t seem to want to do anything with her then he should let her go:beli:

Obviously WWE is using Marigold as a feeder system & will pick her up in due time