2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I thought @Cattle Mutilation said that the MCMG were headed to Jacksonville.
Cattle, have you seen either of them in the HR office filling out new hire packets?
I believe that more than I believe the WWE rumor to be honest

I don’t know where this shyts coming from , honestly. I cannot see them boys in WWE

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Gresham's size is going to hurt but at least he is in good shape. So far the ink stuff I'm a little iffy on but I haven't seen enough of him yet so I'm gonna keep watching TNA.
I love the ink, it's the Asian mist with some Lawry's added to it.
Gresham's height is noticeable, but he's a diesel little breh. He'll be fine wrestling Gable, Dragunov, the LWO, and the guys in that size group. He could even work the occasional Gunther match.
As long as they keep him away from the 7 footers, he'll be okay.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t even bother with the contract negotiations or rumors but this signing is wild.

I saw her match with Mercedes and I thought she was sure get for AEW.

Well, let’s see what HBK can cook up with her until she goes to main.

She's immediately one of the best on the NXT roster and that's no slight to the women down in NXT either. But she's better than the Izzi Dames, Petrovic's, Jazmin Nyx, Fallons', etc... of the world...

I can't wait to see Vaquer vs. Lola :mjlit:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It's time. Jordynne Grace has done everything there is to do in TNA. Now she can go be Nia Jax's David.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that Jonathan Gresham also signs as part of a package deal.
Damn, you want the Great Gresham to leave already?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
:dead: I remember folks saying Okada was gonna be in Chase U and he still ended up doing some goofy shyt with The Elite :russ:
The reality ended up being much worse :russ:

IMG-1491.jpg

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Didn't her ex try to kill her?
Yep, and he's still locked up over that. Dude requested to be released and placed under house arrest, but the judge denied it because he could still be a risk to Vaquer. There were many wrestlers who vocally support him being released. Rush was 1 of the most vocal ones

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
IWC is fickle. Can't stand him, but Bully Ray was on to something when he told that dude in the audience to go be a fan. Unless Vaquer is on some Tessa Blanchard shyt, I'm still a fan. I don't care that she skipped those dates if i'm being honest.

Last edited: