2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don’t even bother with the contract negotiations or rumors but this signing is wild.

I saw her match with Mercedes and I thought she was sure get for AEW.

Well, let’s see what HBK can cook up with her until she goes to main.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
like I said when the rumor/gossip was brought up: Steph better send a “thank you” gift to Mone if those rumors are true about how big of a part Mone had in the match.

Reports said Mone wanted to give Steph the opportunity to shine more, which would explain why she looked “weak” in the match.

Mone better get a lot of credit for doing a lot of women’s wrestling when it’s all said and done. :salute:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Someone said TK should “close the Forbidden Door” for several years :dead:
triple-h-is-so-divorced-hes-getting-a-replacement-stephanie-v0-ez8gtnzcjqbd1.jpeg

She’s already ruined :skip:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It's time. Jordynne Grace has done everything there is to do in TNA. Now she can go be Nia Jax's David.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that Jonathan Gresham also signs as part of a package deal.
Gresham's size is going to hurt but at least he is in good shape. So far the ink stuff I'm a little iffy on but I haven't seen enough of him yet so I'm gonna keep watching TNA.