2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
GPwoKPHWkAA_6AS

Might as well have had Bron slap the sticker on after they loaded him in

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So Trips just as petty as Cokeboy, huh? Couldn’t just let dude sit in catering; had him look weak on the way out. Bron beat Ilja, which is a PPV quality match in itself, that wasn’t enough? :heh:
You're a stupid bytch that would've complained either way be real
If he "sat in catering" you would've complained
There was nothing petty about it and it made perfect sense for the story they've been telling between these guys for weeks

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're a stupid bytch that would've complained either way be real
If he "sat in catering" you would've complained
There was nothing petty about it and it made perfect sense for the story they've been telling between these guys for weeks
Look at this stooge in his feelings. Acting like a fukkboy white knight. :umad:

Why would I even say anything if was just in catering? He’s fukkin gone. What sense does it make to have him on the show or not? Bron beat him last week too. :what:

Got damn, you stooges are the worst. Always have to defend EVERYTHING. Coming at me when I ain’t never said shyt to you. fukk off, mark. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We're saying the same thing. Fans will tune in weekly for Edge and Sasha Banks.
Adam Copeland & Mercedes? Not so much.
Fans don't want wrestlers, they want characters that they know & care about.

Back in the day Hulk Hogan, Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, Macho Man, steiner bros, hawk and animal traveled with their names. Vince starting making dudes sign their names over to him at some point. But if Ric Flair wasn't going from territory to territory as "the nature boy ric flair" he wouldn't have been shyt.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We're saying the same thing. Fans will tune in weekly for Edge and Sasha Banks.
Adam Copeland & Mercedes? Not so much.
Fans don't want wrestlers, they want characters that they know & care about.
Edge
Okada
Mercedes
Osprey
Ricochet
Swerve as champion
Even if Becky went over there

None of those names are bringing ratings or attendance up or interest to the company

Only person who’s legitimately bringing numbers for them is MJF the only interesting thing in the company

He’s the only interesting thing in the company

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Edge
Okada
Mercedes
Osprey
Ricochet
Swerve as champion
Even if Becky went over there

None of those names are bringing ratings or attendance up or interest to the company

Only person who’s legitimately bringing numbers for them is MJF the only interesting thing in the company

He’s the only interesting thing in the company

Mercedes brought in 10,000.. let's see any of them do that

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Ricochet unleashed wherever he ends up is going to be fun to watch
Serious question, I keep seeing the bolded, but can somebody explain exactly what that means? Ricochet, for example, has become a very good wrestler now that he has improved his pacing, in-ring story telling and move logic. Does being "unleashed" mean that he should forget all of the good habits he has acquired & just start doing strung together moves like he did when he was younger?
Other than bleeding & using profanity in his promos, I don't see how "unleashed" Ricochet will be any different than he is now. I'll site FTR as a reference, since they have the same, sensible (and very good) matches that they used to have on SmackDown. They didn't leave WWE & turn into a couple indy style spot monkeys, and I don't think that Ricochet will, either.
I do want Shad Khan to unleash his checkbook and give Ricochet a huge bag, though.