2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I kinda of miss dark lol. Thats what got me into AEW
There was seemingly always at least one decent match surrounded by mostly junk.

WBD telling AEW to axe to get Collision is so short sighted on WBD’s part. Not like people were watching Dark/Dark Elevation and then just saying “I just watched Dark, fukk it to the rest of AEW’s programming.”

Valuable reps for talent and easy scouting for future talent. Acclaimed got signed to AEW by working on Dark, for example. I’m sure there are others that did as well but that’s the first one I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Dark was massively underrated - AEW need something in that "Main Event/Superstars" lane... it feels like a waste of prime-time putting enhancement matches and lower order talent on Dynamite/Collision but they need to get their reps somewhere.

We've barely seen Emi Sakura since it ended :to:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dark was massively underrated - AEW need something in that "Main Event/Superstars" lane... it feels like a waste of prime-time putting enhancement matches and lower order talent on Dynamite/Collision but they need to get their reps somewhere.

Used to love seeing her wreck local jobbers.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

Dark had me invested in a damn Peter Avalon / Brandon Cutler feud…it’s definitely a missed thing…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

TK needs to pay for his crimes with what he's done with Sakura.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Meltzer don't know shyt about this. She posted on her own IG that she was out of the walking boot. Everyone knows she signed an extension with NJPW/Stardom prior to the injury. He's just assuming that because she showed up at ALL IN that her working with AEW is imminent and maybe it is but I could have written that same article. They had no clue what her actual injury was either. Mercedes doesn't speak to the sheets.

Rant some matches and you can do your own Meltzer tho.

It is hard to hear you guys critique a grassroots actualized guy like Meltzer.
When the general youse have not ranted matches.

Art Barr