2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Guess he’s 100% AEW bound
That's what I figure too, especially since he's been showing up in the background on his brother's segments on BTE. Which I'm kind of surprised WWE never shut down. With as much money as he's made I could see him pulling the Matt Cardona path and just doing indies where he gets full creative freedom with his character.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's what I figure too, especially since he's been showing up in the background on his brother's segments on BTE. Which I'm kind of surprised WWE never shut down. With as much money as he's made I could see him pulling the Matt Cardona path and just doing indies where he gets full creative freedom with his character.
He seems too lazy for that

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He seems too lazy for that
Indies will be easy for someone like him if he has managed his money properly. If he did, he could just work whenever he wanted, wouldn't need to have to maintain a busy schedule to make ends meet.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Indies will be easy for someone like him if he has managed his money properly. If he did, he could just work whenever he wanted, wouldn't need to have to maintain a busy schedule to make ends meet.
Ehhhh you can never have enough money. He’ll get at least 2 mil a year in AEW if not more. He’d be an idiot to turn that down working one day a week when he’d still have his freedom to do whatever else he wanted.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ehhhh you can never have enough money. He’ll get at least 2 mil a year in AEW if not more. He’d be an idiot to turn that down working one day a week when he’d still have his freedom to do whatever else he wanted.
I'd be interested to see what he would do in AEW. 2147 matches, all either in WWE development territories, main roster, or NXT. That's going to be one hell of a culture change for him no matter where he goes.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What was the tweet?
The Tweet wasn't even deleted, fukking Elon Musk always screwing up Twitter. But since it's not deleted even though the tweet still fukking exists, it's Dolph Ziggler's first comments post WWE release

“For the first time in my wrestling career, I’ll finally be able to be my true authentic self & that’s wild. That drives me harder than I ever could have imagined. Everyone’ll finally see me, the real me real soon & I’m going to show the world.”