2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It’s like the same song and dance when a talent leaves a company. They make a social media video about how they were held back this and that. Every single time.
This is why we have to respect Matt Cardona. Not only did he completely abandon what was already working for him, but he got it poppin with a completely new and original schtick without ever playing that corny back-against-the-wall “I’m free to be a real pro wrestler now!!” bullshyt

When he finally returns to WWE he’ll prosper specifically because of how he played this whole thing

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
rant some bytches

On the real.

Rant sumfin

bytch.

All this ol sneak dissing on people who got praise for reviews in print.
When all these users.
In general with disses.
are online and have never reviewed a cot damn thing tho.

nikkaz scared to say what they really feel indepthly on a topic.

Then wonder.
QUESTIONING INTERNALLY TO THEMSLEVES.

Oh man why am I not known online and having even larger meltdowns because they failed at the whole social thing.
live in their ownisolated computer area.

Instead of having some actual life and social accomplishments in real life. The shyt hilarious to read.

Plus even more funny. When you realize all of them.

are also failed sumfin skillwise.
in music and never drew a dime. Plus not even in hiphop in any pillar. The shyt hilarious reading these unactualized at everything in life face ass people.

trying to lash out.
Online.

It is why having this power I got is on some shyt I can not even explain to y'al.

till y'all actually review something that you know indepthly and are actualized in doing so.

I am online the best review guy.

While also being the guy in underground hiphop regarded as the best know guy too.
On top of being an actual actualized grassroots top tier Hall of fame skilled emcee.
I am on here to read what others may say.

or have that may counter my shyt and till this day in life and online.

When at this point.

I know none of you will do at all because you do not care.

You do not care to listen.
Or read indepthly in general.

I cram to understand where all this I got it, I know it all shyt is coming from everywhere. While I watch you all not be great.

If you were great.

I would write about it and say exactly what it was about you that was great.

Then they would strap a rocket to yo back.

So go be great and rant sumfin.

x-clan :

with the red tha black and tha green....
With a key.

You sissies....

Art Barr

it would help.

if more of y'all

tried to be the source before selling out.
Not some disgruntled never did never gon do face ass fan.
who does not know the source material and post everyday. Where no praise and nuffin came from you being online piss'n and moaning.

Art Barr

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
nikkaz scared to say what they really feel indepthly on a topic.

I feel this too. I wanna see more Coli folks putting themselves out there in the wrestling stratosphere and gettin they opinions off in a real way

Even if it’s trash! I’ll support either way

We can’t talk down about how trash and white wrestling media currently is if we ain’t doing shyt about it. We got webcams just like these JDfromNY ass dudes. Press record and let’s get it poppin

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Going to have to see if any of the watch wrestling sites upload this one … looks like the GYV are going the indie route to start out

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I feel this too. I wanna see more Coli folks putting themselves out there in the wrestling stratosphere and gettin they opinions off in a real way

Even if it’s trash! I’ll support either way

We can’t talk down about how trash and white wrestling media currently is if we ain’t doing shyt about it. We got webcams just like these JDfromNY ass dudes. Press record and let’s get it poppin

Man.

I am just here to read Y'ALL REVIEWS.

All this.commentary is just side bar.

When the topic should be y'all's reviews.
Plus quality and mastery of content in the review.

That is all.

I want to read it.

we are here to read it.

Art Barr