2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The morbidly obese candy corn eater losing his mind over this and he hasn't even signed yet :wow:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
[Meltzer] WWE is looking into signing away AEW's "younger key talents."

According to Dave Meltzer, WWE is looking into signing away AEW's "younger key talents." A WWE source told him that they believe that situation will be similar to what happened with WCW and TNA where those companies signed away WWE's older talent while WWE signed younger talent.

Meltzer also wrote the following from his AEW sources about the topic:

>*“The claim is that a pipeline has developed and some of the younger AEW* *stars* *are already talking about leaving when their deals are up. Even in AEW there are people saying the same thing, that it’s known that people are looking to leave and the hope is that the number is few because the perception of AEW as the AAA* *league* *in wrestling (a baseball reference for the top feeder* *league, not a wrestling reference) would not be good for AEW.”*

Source: Wrestling Observer via [NoDQ](https://nodq.com/news/what-is-being-said-about-wwe-wanting-to-sign-key-younger-talent-away-from-aew/)
A better comparison would be a mid-major college basketball team that always loses players to transfer to the major conference teams.

Might have to take getting to that point for TK to get his act together though.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Meltzer don't know shyt about this. She posted on her own IG that she was out of the walking boot. Everyone knows she signed an extension with NJPW/Stardom prior to the injury. He's just assuming that because she showed up at ALL IN that her working with AEW is imminent and maybe it is but I could have written that same article. They had no clue what her actual injury was either. Mercedes doesn't speak to the sheets.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Pretty apparent he's coasting until it's time to call it a career next year. Just a matter of when.

I mean dude lost his wife and as far as I know his kids are all grown so going to work every week and seeing the people there probably means a lot to him. If he calls it a career all he really has left is Oklahoma football games to keep him going

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Meltzer don't know shyt about this. She posted on her own IG that she was out of the walking boot. Everyone knows she signed an extension with NJPW/Stardom prior to the injury. He's just assuming that because she showed up at ALL IN that her working with AEW is imminent and maybe it is but I could have written that same article. They had no clue what her actual injury was either. Mercedes doesn't speak to the sheets.
He's also saying Mariah May is gonna be in a stable with Timeless Toni.

Basically that could happen because of her gimmick but Dave at this point
tenor.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I mean dude lost his wife and as far as I know his kids are all grown so going to work every week and seeing the people there probably means a lot to him. If he calls it a career all he really has left is Oklahoma football games to keep him going

He's also said a couple times on his podcast that travelling has become tougher for him. As much as he'd probably wants to be there week after week, father time is saying otherwise.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He's also said a couple times on his podcast that travelling has become tougher for him. As much as he'd probably wants to be there week after week, father time is saying otherwise.
And he’d been bypassing on medical treatment because it interferes with work :francis: