2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It makes them related in a sense but they're not ACTUALLY related
Like they don't share a mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, etc.
It's no more of a relation than Rock growing up knowing Haku and calling him uncle

I don’t get it. A distant cousin is still a cousin. It doesn’t matter if they were close or not, their grandfathers are connected; The family tree is connected.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wouldn’t that make them related as distant cousins?

But yeah, a rogue Bloodline led by Rock behind the shadows makes sense. I’d say even have the Usos reunite and join with Reigns to make them the faces.

Funny thing about this dumb argument is no one is saying G.o.D. Shouldn’t be in the stable. :dead:

Blood brothers in their culture means they cut themselves and shared Blood and made a pact. They don't actually share the same lineage. As a matter of fact the Rocks mother is Peter Maivia's adopted daughter so Rock isn't even related to the high chief by Blood or the other samoans even by the blood brother pact.

Saying "we're getting to the point where you can get anyone that resembles a samoan and say they are a part of the bloodline" is pretty much insinuating G.O.D shouldn't be in the stable.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Blood brothers in their culture means they cut themselves and shared Blood and made a pact. They don't actually share the same lineage. As a matter of fact the Rocks mother is Peter Maivia's adopted daughter so Rock isn't even related to the high chief by Blood or the other samoans even by the blood brother pact.

Saying "we're getting to the point where you can get Is anyone that resembles a samoan and say they are a part of the bloodline" is pretty much insinuating G.O.D shouldn't be in the stable.

I mean, he’s pointing out they ain’t family, which is true, but he never said he was against it. Too many people on here like to twist words around and think there’s some other viewpoint trying to get across when there isn’t. I think the argument is dumb and pointless. I’m enjoying how the storyline is going.

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Then why wasn't xion Quinn in the bloodline? What about Brunson Reed?
Dudes (not saying you) was really in here calling for a "Samoan Sheild" with Roman and AOP before the bloodline formed... AOP isn't even Samoan. That is the perfect example of throwing dudes in a stable because they all look the same. shyt someone literally just said a few posts up Samoa Joe would be the 2nd best wrestler in the bloodline.

These dudes have real life connections. They probably grew up together or at least fukked with each other way before any of them were wrestling. These dudes fathers considered themselves brothers/ family. Why wouldn't their children? This isn't management throwing them together because they look alike. I'm sure this is a dream come true for these dudes.
Quinn & Redd are Australian they don’t count :pachaha:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Rock calls Haku his uncle

Rikishi and Haku were tag partners

There’s connection there for this to not be random.

Stop overthinking this, even though i think Tanga Loa is a mistake to add. Should’ve just brought out Jacob imo