2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not really, WWE crowd doesn't know who Jacob Fatu is minus the smarks. I mean we reaching that point where you can get anyone that resembles a Samoan an say that he/she is apart of the Bloodline on some Lance Von Erich shyt

how is this Lance Vin Eric shyt if these guys been around each other for years. Their fathers pretty much came up in the industry together so they have a genuine connection.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Makes you wonder how Samoa Joe would factor into this is Vince McMahon wasn't a dumbass. Joe would easily be at worst the second-best wrestler in the Bloodline.

its been documented for years that Samoa Joe isn’t related to them, doesn’t know them or have any connections to them lol. Hell me and my sister used to think dude was Indian in his early TNA days

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If they seemingly were good with all that bullshyt from Drew Gulak, imagine what someone who isn't a jobber can get away with.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
the Camacho/Tanga Loa disrespect is insane. Three of the biggest matches (New Day will always be their greatest rivals) for the Usos have been The Briscos, the young bucks and G.O.D…. It looks like we may finally get one of those and all nikkas can talk about is Jacob Fatu :scust:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rock considers Haku family, he's known him since he was fukking 5 years old and considers him family
It's not like it's random Samoans. They're not Samoans period, they're Tongan lol

It would make a lot of sense that it this is The Rock's rogue version of the Bloodline, he would have the people HE considers family.
Also, hate to burst anyone's bubble, Rock and Roman/Usos/Solo are not really blood related

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It would make a lot of sense that it this is The Rock's rogue version of the Bloodline, he would have the people HE considers family.
Also, hate to burst anyone's bubble, Rock and Roman/Usos/Solo are not really blood related
The Rock’s grandfather, 'High Chief' Peter Maivia, was blood brothers with Reigns and The Usos' grandfather Reverend Amituana'i Anoa'i.

Wouldn’t that make them related as distant cousins?

But yeah, a rogue Bloodline led by Rock behind the shadows makes sense. I’d say even have the Usos reunite and join with Reigns to make them the faces.

Funny thing about this dumb argument is no one is saying G.o.D. Shouldn’t be in the stable. :dead:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dude taking that Von Erich line to heart and missing the point of your post. :dead:

Throw them in the stable since they all look the same. :mjlol:

Then why wasn't xion Quinn in the bloodline? What about Brunson Reed?
Dudes (not saying you) was really in here calling for a "Samoan Sheild" with Roman and AOP before the bloodline formed... AOP isn't even Samoan. That is the perfect example of throwing dudes in a stable because they all look the same. shyt someone literally just said a few posts up Samoa Joe would be the 2nd best wrestler in the bloodline.

These dudes have real life connections. They probably grew up together or at least fukked with each other way before any of them were wrestling. These dudes fathers considered themselves brothers/ family. Why wouldn't their children? This isn't management throwing them together because they look alike. I'm sure this is a dream come true for these dudes.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Then why wasn't xion Quinn in the bloodline? What about Brunson Reed?
Dudes (not saying you) was really in here calling for a "Samoan Sheild" with Roman and AOP before the bloodline formed... AOP isn't even Samoan. That is the perfect example of throwing dudes in a stable because they all look the same. shyt someone literally just said a few posts up Samoa Joe would be the 2nd best wrestler in the bloodline.

These dudes have real life connections. They probably grew up together or at least fukked with each other way before any of them were wrestling. These dudes fathers considered themselves brothers/ family. Why wouldn't their children? This isn't management throwing them together because they look alike. I'm sure this is a dream come true for these dudes.
I don’t think those guys you mentioned are connected to Rock/Roman in any way though. no one is against GoD in the Bloodline. We’re just having laughs because they’re not actually related. Smoke a bowl and chill out. :shaq2:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wouldn’t that make them related as distant cousins?

But yeah, a rogue Bloodline led by Rock behind the shadows makes sense. I’d say even have the Usos reunite and join with Reigns to make them the faces.

Funny thing about this dumb argument is no one is saying G.o.D. Shouldn’t be in the stable. :dead:
It makes them related in a sense but they're not ACTUALLY related
Like they don't share a mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, etc.
It's no more of a relation than Rock growing up knowing Haku and calling him uncle