2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Tanga Loa :dead: Having Jacob Fatu on the bench, they bring Tanga fukking Loa :dead: Ah well, NJ got a lot less botchy.
Watch the Bloodline have 70 n-gga's out there looking like Earth Wind and Fire when they have 90 different people on stage.

Already the USO's brother is trying to make a play along with Hikuleo tho I think he signed an extension

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Interested in seeing what their next move will be because alot of these guys look like WWE or Bust guys minus Gulak
I think all the non-Gulak ones had never done anything but WWE before and that's the way it will probably stay, like with most others with that type of non-WWE experience

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not really, WWE crowd doesn't know who Jacob Fatu is minus the smarks. I mean we reaching that point where you can get anyone that resembles a Samoan an say that he/she is apart of the Bloodline on some Lance Von Erich shyt
True, but they're going to treat Jacob Fatu as a bigger deal compared to the others, so it would make since if you save that reveal for a bigger event.

Unlike the Tongas, he's actually blood related to the Usos/Solo and Roman, which can add an even deeper wrinkle to the storyline.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not really, WWE crowd doesn't know who Jacob Fatu is minus the smarks. I mean we reaching that point where you can get anyone that resembles a Samoan an say that he/she is apart of the Bloodline on some Lance Von Erich shyt
Makes you wonder how Samoa Joe would factor into this is Vince McMahon wasn't a dumbass. Joe would easily be at worst the second-best wrestler in the Bloodline.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
If Tanga Loa was slated to arrive shortly after his brother did, then there was no way in Hades that they were gonna bring out Jacob Fatu BEFORE Loa. Alot of this reaction to dude’s debut is simply because we hadn’t heard prior reports about Loa’s contract status. I dig them purposely making it a legit surprise, and I’m looking forward to the eventual Uso/GOD clash

If Hikuleo has an actual shot at crossing over to the E then bring his big tall ass over. That’ll make the Jacob debut even more intriguing…some fans already now feel like dude’s gonna pop up as Roman’s muscle as opposed to joining Solo

Can’t wait to see all this shyt play out over time