2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They have to make shareholders happy. Sounds like a cop out answer but that's all it's about. They need to raise the stock. After the announcement that SD! had signed a new deal with USA and is moving from FOX the stock actually dropped like 17%. That's a huge drop.

The only way to make shareholders happy is record profits and then more record profits and growth and more growth... If they can release a lot of people then they can save money on contracts and report that. Or use the money elsewhere maybe on a bigger name.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Japanese grappler hitting the market. I’m not familiar with him but, based on the Twitter I’m seeing, it’s a pretty massive thing for him to be leaving.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Japanese grappler hitting the market. I’m not familiar with him but, based on the Twitter I’m seeing, it’s a pretty massive thing for him to be leaving.

He’s been with NOAH forever…NJPW should sign him with the quickness honestly…

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm more nervous about the NXT cuts than the main roster cuts, simply because they're supposed to be the future of the company. My fear is Edris & Malik getting cut which would piss me off, because they have the look and skills of a legit tag team.
NXT is making pennies. 68k a year. It's highly unlikely they will be cut unless they been in NXT too long and have no potential with the main roster

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
NXT is making pennies. 68k a year. It's highly unlikely they will be cut unless they been in NXT too long and have no potential with the main roster
I thought cats were making less than that I always thought it was $40-50K and then they get a bump if they get called up unless you have a name/reputation then you can make more.

If it's 68K now I see why they ain't playing and cutting cats if they don't see any progress.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I thought cats were making less than that I always thought it was $40-50K and then they get a bump if they get called up unless you have a name/reputation then you can make more.

If it's 68K now I see why they ain't playing and cutting cats if they don't see any progress.
And they get paid more when they leave the PC for NXT shows or appearances on main roster shows.