2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Not to keep dogpiling on the overrated banana nose booker, but he should've reformed THB instead of teasing them for weeks. One of Hunter's biggest flaws is drawing everything out, no matter how big or small the angle is.
He was teasing it before the Royal Rumble but Vince shut it down when he came back

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
On one hand he gave them a paycheck, but on the other hand he did them no favors in terms of booking. HHH had ample time to do something with them, but he just gravitated towards his favorites that were already on the roster.
I agree the booking is horrible and some of the people they released they didn't even have ample time to resonate with the fans.

I hope all the talents released today can find their lane elsewhere if they choose to stay in the business.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He was teasing it before the Royal Rumble but Vince shut it down when he came back
Vince is the easy scapegoat. Did Vince also shutdown the pushes for the rehires? This mindset where everything bad that happens is Vince's fault is ridiculous. Hunter has made his fair share of mistakes as well, like not booking important women's matches on ppvs.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

I can see Ziggler and Ali going to AEW having a good mid card career
Top Dolla being a background actor to Swerve group,
Emma idk
Shelton going to AEW to have a couple of matches here and there

There rest of the people idk.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Vince is the easy scapegoat. Did Vince also shutdown the pushes for the rehires? This mindset where everything bad that happens is Vince's fault is ridiculous. Hunter has made his fair share of mistakes as well, like not booking important women's matches on ppvs.
Becky vs Trish was more talked about than it would’ve been on Summerslam:manny:

And yes Vince did stop pushes JG, Reed, Lumis, Nox just to name a few

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

This is why i hate when casuals are seen as a bad thing, because a casual wouldn't post something this sick.

Yep...but they forever getting shytted on because they don't watch YouTube videos, collect old ass VHS tapes, and post on online forums for the scoops.

The IWC became the last ones standing for all the wrong reasons.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Ziggler hasn't meant shyt for years now, so this cut isn't a big deal to me. I hate that Shelton was released because he's a good hand.
So Ziggler hasn't meant shyt and can go, but Shelton is a good hand and deserves sympathy? They're the same thing. They are both dudes from the OVW era who are like 45-ish in a midcard that doesn't really need them.

And wasn't Dolph the NXT Champion a little while ago?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So Ziggler hasn't meant shyt and can go, but Shelton is a good hand and deserves sympathy? They're the same thing. They are both dudes from the OVW era who are like 45-ish in a midcard that doesn't really need them.

And wasn't Dolph the NXT Champion a little while ago?
Shelton unlike Ziggler actually mattered on the main roster not too long ago. Ziggler went to NXT because there was nothing for him to do on the main roster. The NXT championship is meant for up and coming talent, not an 18yr vet who no one cares about anymore.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'm more nervous about the NXT cuts than the main roster cuts, simply because they're supposed to be the future of the company. My fear is Edris & Malik getting cut which would piss me off, because they have the look and skills of a legit tag team.

With the amount of people they are signing to NIL deals, I imagine there's probably going to be more PC/NXT cuts than main roster cuts