2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I doubt she was being paid less than Liv Morgan and those types lol... that sounds like cap. But she got the bag from TK and Disney so it is what it is now...

That's a pretty big stretch for someone who's appeared in a grand total of 5 episodes over three seasons.

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's a pretty big stretch for someone who's appeared in a grand total of 5 episodes over three seasons.

She has several action figures as well. She's signed to one of the big 3 Hollywood talent agencies, I'm sure they know what they're doing.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"I don't know her actual money demands, but I know in a general what she was looking for from WWE, and it was kinda in the range, and for a star of her caliber, while it would be a little bit more than WWE would be paying her, what she was looking for, maybe even more than a little bit more, but it was not more than they pay other women, and she was one of their bigger stars."

She signed in 2018, extended in 2019(fightful) before returning from her post WrestleMania hiatus

Where does the report mention Liv Morgan and nia Jax? Unless it was in the whole episode

Again.. this is Dave Meltzer saying this. And he started this off by saying " I don't know"...
I mean we do know money is an factor though before this.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So is it bullshyt or not? I’d rather listen to Meltz and SRS than all these attention whoring tweets yall post from weirdos. :martin:

It was a fake tweet, Meltzer never said it and even if he did, I doubt anyone has any real info on Sasha's contract negotiations other than pure speculation

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Should've figured it was fake considering half the quote wasn't even in the article. Those female stan accounts are dangerous as hell and they know exactly what they're doing.
I stay out of it but people always are saying Mercedes’ fans are fukking crazy.

AEW isn’t going to know what hit them if shyt hits the fan with her.