2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Fightful with more info on the mega return of Shawn Spear

Shawn Spears is back in NXT.

On the February 27th edition of NXT, Shawn Spears made his return to the brand, attacking Ridge Holland and being revealed as the man behind the "Three Faces" vignette.

Fightul's Corey Brennan has been told multiple details on Spears' return. Fans have wondered what name Spears will go by, but Brennan can confirm he will go by Shawn Spears in this run. Few in NXT were aware of Spears' return, with one talent noting it was a "complete shock". As of 8pm EST, Spears was not listed on internal documents, nor was anyone else listed for Ridge Holland's promo. In terms of rehearsals, Shawn Michaels would fill Spears' role in rehearsals with Holland earlier today. One source told Brennan that Spears was signed to a deal some time before the first 'Three Faces' vignettes began to air.

Spears was received well backstage following his return, and was hidden backstage prior.

AEW sources had indicated to Fightful Select that Spears had been let out of his AEW deal early.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All those vignettes were for fukking Shawn Spears? :laff:

Fightful with more info on the mega return of Shawn Spear
I GUARAN DAMN TEE if I go back and look at your posts from around that time last year he had that random ass feud with Jay White/returned in Canada that you were on his dikk and Juelzing for him and that dumb ass booking that went nowhere.....

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I GUARAN DAMN TEE if I go back and look at your posts from around that time last year he had that random ass feud with Jay White/returned in Canada that you were on his dikk and Juelzing for him and that dumb ass booking that went nowhere.....
I’m on record as liking Spears for what he is, a low card jobber.