2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Take the dikk out your mouth and go look up when AEW was trademarked.

Im done talking to you creh.
So what you’re saying is the Bucks and the talent shoulda stayed in ROH instead of taking a chance and making history. Got it, son. :dead:

The talent you listed was never gonna stay in ROH. The fact you listed them, a group really tight together, shows you’re not really bright to the conversation or just like to argue. :snoop:

And I read the Bucks book. They talk about ROH not offering more money. Here’s the wiki post:

According to them, they would never leave ROH if the new contract would give them more money, but the offer they got was under their expectations.[133]

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So what you’re saying is the Bucks and the talent shoulda stayed in ROH instead of taking a chance and making history. Got it, son. :dead:

The talent you listed was never gonna stay in ROH. The fact you listed them, a group really tight together, shows you’re not really bright to the conversation or just like to argue. :snoop:

And I read the Bucks book. They talk about ROH not offering more money. Here’s the wiki post:
Boy moved them goalposts like a MF :russ:

I got shyt to do tonight, I'll respond tomorrow though

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
One company pays top dollar for older stars that are beginning to break down as all of their company metrics are down, hampered by bad booking
The other company pays decently for underutilized younger talent and made them stars as all of their company metrics are up, buoyed by good booking

Have I seen this story somewhere before?
:jbhmm:

Tony please don't blow all of your allowance chasing the wrassler equivalent of collector's edition vintage action figures, I need AEW to stick around for as long as possible. Shad's pockets may be deep as fukk but they're not infinite. You don't get that rich by being stupid with money.
:snoop:
mercedes and ospreay are younger than basically every main event talent in wwe man or woman

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also a few things, though All In 2018 is treated like as an ROH PPV most of the talent were freelancers, IMPACT, MLW, ROH, NJPW, and NWA.

As well as the trademark for AEW was created on November 5th 2018, two months after the first All In

• Dap
Reactions: 907

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Also a few things, though All In 2018 is treated like as an ROH PPV most of the talent were freelancers, IMPACT, MLW, ROH, NJPW, and NWA.

As well as the trademark for AEW was created on November 5th 2018, two months after the first All In
I don’t understand how ROH was raided when it was a glorified Indy fed. :heh:

All this raid talk is insane. Mu fukkas want more money and a bigger spotlight. They want something new after doing enough with a company for so long. Like I said, I can see how people see it as a raise, but 9/10 times There’s no loyalty when money is on the table. :dwillhuh:

Silkk

Daps
How am I moving goalposts? AEW can’t raid talent when it didn’t exist at the time. :dahell:
Maybe you really just are misinformed so I won't call you a dumbass.

Find the episode of BTE when the countdown started. If you still gonna say AEW didn't exist at that time then ok cool....

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Maybe you really just are misinformed so I won't call you a dumbass.

Find the episode of BTE when the countdown started. If you still gonna say AEW didn't exist at that time then ok cool....

Bro, teasing something that's coming soon doesn't mean it exists. An idea is only an idea until it's actually brought into the world. AEW officially started the day they had their first show. You can't say a new company raided talent from another company when that new company isn't even in operation. All those cats you listed took a chance at something new and it paid off. AEW didn't raid them. :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
Bro, teasing something that's coming soon doesn't mean it exists. An idea is only an idea until it's actually brought into the world. AEW officially started the day they had their first show. You can't say a new company raided talent from another company when that new company isn't even in operation. All those cats you listed took a chance at something new and it paid off. AEW didn't raid them. :snoop:
lol

Silkk

Daps
shawn-michaels-suck-it.gif