2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Pretty good numbers for Biden considering he let Manchin be the President, policy and media wise, last 6 months :ehh:
If he actually does some stuff that helps people and doesn’t involve Afghanistan maybe he can get those number up

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know what pisses me off about the democrats?

every time i hear a republican speak, it's some bullshyt about how "democrats are destroying america". so where the fukk is the return energy :dahell:

i want democrats saying that the republicans are OK with jan 6th, because republicans hate america and hate democracy. i want the democrats to refer to republicans as america-hating fascists and pussies, who only care about blowing donald trump, not governing america. i want democrats saying "the republicans dont give a fukk about the middle class"

the chuck and nancy era needs to go :hhh: these comfortable millionaires are not people to be respected

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Hot damn

GOP up 8 on the generic ballot.

Good news is that Harris is likely not going to run because she would be thrashed by Trump. She is Hillary 2.0. Biden has time to turn this around but he needs to do it quick. The Democratic base doesn’t really like him as they did Obama and a Clinton. If it’s Trump vs Biden 2.0 he could lose in a close contested election.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Rell Lauren Looks good for Sean Parnell:

RWET been freaking out & overreacting to the allegations over the last week, wanting Parnell to drop out the GOP primary.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
you know what pisses me off about the democrats?

every time i hear a republican speak, it's some bullshyt about how "democrats are destroying america". so where the fukk is the return energy :dahell:

i want democrats saying that the republicans are OK with jan 6th, because republicans hate america and hate democracy. i want the democrats to refer to republicans as america-hating fascists and pussies, who only care about blowing donald trump, not governing america. i want democrats saying "the republicans dont give a fukk about the middle class"

the chuck and nancy era needs to go :hhh: these comfortable millionaires are not people to be respected
:dwillhuh: Do you not consume MSNBC, CNN, & the rest of the corporate MSM?!! That's all they've talked about all year.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So is Fetterman winning the nomination for Senate on Dem side? His name has won statewide as LT Gov and he has $10M

This should be a Dem pickup but now we have a GOP+8 national environment

Isn't Fetterman the type of progressive canididate the Dem establishmet tries to take out in the primary? I'd assume the Dem establishmet would get best Connor Lamb.