2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

bnew

Veteran
Daps

i really, really, really hope that this is a fox news, right wing lie :snoop:

these people are illegal immigrants. if biden signs off on giving them checks for half a million dollars, that come out of OUR paychecks, im never voting for a democrat again :mjlol: what a fukking disgrace

what is wrong with you?
full

they separated families AKA kidnapped children from their parents. thats a major human rights violation. a lot of these kids are so young they don't even recognize their parents when they're reunited.

the money used to fund these inhuman acts come out of our paychecks as well.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is wrong with you?
full

the separated families AKA kidnapped children from their parents. thats a major human rights violation. a lot of these kids are so young they don't even recognize their parents when they're reunited.

the money used to fund these inhuman acts come out of or paychecks as well.
breh, how the fukk do you think this polls with US taxpayers with the economy and inflation the way it us right now :what:

a check for half a million dollars for showing up at the border?

tell me you're not serious right now :what:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
breh, how the fukk do you think this polls with US taxpayers with the economy and inflation the way it us right now :what:

a check for half a million dollars for showing up at the border?

tell me you're not serious right now :what:

they aren't handing checks to people showing up at the border, they're giving restitution to people wronged by the united states government.

if someone breaks into my home and i manage to restrain them, can I detain them for as long as I want and do as I please? there are reasonable degrees of actions a person or entity can take in response to a violation or in defense and forcibly separating families over a border crossing will almost-never be a reasonable action to sane parties.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they aren't handing checks to people showing up at the border, they're giving restitution to people wronged by the united states government.

if someone breaks into my home and i manage to restrain them, can I detain them for as long as I want and do as I please? there are reasonable degrees of actions a person or entity can take in response to a violation or in defense and forcibly separating families over a border crossing will almost-never be a reasonable action to sane parties.
so we would have been better off turning them away :yeshrug: right? correct?

you look like a fool defending this politically. i dont know what to tell you. go ahead, i guess :mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's Blake Masters's race to lose.
Really? Masters is my preferred canididate in the AZ senate GOP primary, but right-wing Election Twitter has consistently said the Arizona AG is the favorite. Ryan Girdusky was positive about Masters winning the nomination in a Twitter Spaces chat a couple weeks ago though.
Brnovich isn't the favorite. Arizona GOP voters are going to remember how he sat on his hands while the Democrats stole Maricopa County.
Yeah, that's basically the argument why Girdusky feels Masters can win it.

Why are you laughing? This is good thing for the Georgia GOP since a lot folks are worried about turnout in the general election if Kemp survives the GOP primary. It's been rumored for a month or 2 that Trump wants Perdue to run.

Also think it would be a mistake to get behind Perdue and not Vernon Jones.

Based on the various polling I seen this year & watching Baris' livestreams discussing the Georgia Governor GOP primary, the ONLY chance Vernon Jones has at making the primary competitive is if Trump endorses him. Right now it looks like Trump is much more interested in getting David Perdue to run.

the more candidates the better. I hope they both run.

Split the pie, and money amongst them. take them off the ball.

Yeah, I don't think you understand the dynamics of this. If Perdue runs, Trump will endorse him & the GOP establishment will also behind him in the general election. The entire Georgia GOP & their voters will be on the same page in the general election if Perdue is the nominee. That's not something I can say if Kemp or Vernon Jones is the nominee. So if you want the Georgia GOP to be in disarray in the general election, you should be rooting for Kemp to survive his primary or for Vernon Jones to win.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, that's basically the argument why Girdusky feels Masters can win it.

Based on the various polling I seen this year & watching Baris' livestreams discussing the Georgia Governor GOP primary, the ONLY chance Vernon Jones has at making the primary competitive is if Trump endorses him. Right now it looks like Trump is much more interested in getting David Perdue to run.

Yeah, I don't think you understand the dynamics of this. If Perdue runs, Trump will endorse him & the GOP establishment will also behind him in the general election. The entire Georgia GOP & their voters will be on the same page in the general election if Perdue is the nominee. That's not something I can say if Kemp or Vernon Jones is the nominee. So if you want the Georgia GOP to be in disarray in the general election, you should be rooting for Kemp to survive his primary or for Vernon Jones to win.

Trump won't endorse Kemp and if Perdue runs, he has to make a decision soon. Perdue had his election stolen in November which forced the runoff. When he half assed supporting Trump at the runoff rally, MAGA stayed home. Perdue is toxic.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Trump won't endorse Kemp and if Perdue runs, he has to make a decision soon. Perdue had his election stolen in November which forced the runoff. When he half assed supporting Trump at the runoff rally, MAGA stayed home. Perdue is toxic.
Stacy Abrams is not going to run for gov, she has her sight on the presidency. It will probably be a GOP win if she don’t run for governor.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Purdue had his election stolen from him? :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

:laff:

i mean, im sorry; but the american people are just not asking for this shyt :mindblown:

we need a third party in this country, asap. let the fukkin ku klux MAGA form a far right party. let the militant tranny communists form a far left party

we need a party in the middle, where moderate democrats and moderate republicans can join forces :dead:i'd join it in a second. and it would win every goddamn election

No one thinks men and women should be treated equally? :what:

Reported

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i dont know what the polls look like, but blake masters has been running negative brnovich ads unopposed for a while. the ads make it seem like brnovich loves illegal immigrants. i doubt brnovich has the money to do anything yet

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one thinks men and women should be treated equally? :what:

Reported
you know, the last year has made me come to some hard realizations politically. i really do only vote for democrats for one reason; republicans are human garbage

remove republicans from the equation, and i dont fukk with the democrats at all :mjlol:

i mean what is this party really even about in 2021;

-they won't break the filibuster to protect or pass anything important, like voting rights or medicare for all

-terrible on cultural issues. the party of trannies and illegal immigrants :mjlol:

-it's not even democrats protecting drugs and abortion, that shyt is being dictated by society. legalization, abortion, these things are all safely over 60 percent if you don't live in some southern shythole state

-awful, hypocritical, neverending fearmongering and repression on covid. nowhere near justified after june 2021, when we hit full vaccine availability

-constant punching bag status, taking blame for republican failures. constantly letting republicans cheat, and laugh in their face

-trying to kill off oil, instead of letting electric cars, etc, prove themselves as the superior product and let the market dictate it. i just learned that biden is actually stopping states like louisiana from drilling, with gas at 4 bucks a gallon :snoop: and ive been trying my best to argue that gas prices arent bidens fault at all

so motherfukk this party :dead: im done with them. third party it is

see you in '22 for the bloodbath :mjlol:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, but what's this have to do with you being outraged about men and women being treated equally.

Move to Vegas to become an incel crehs:mjlol:
that was actually a classic bad faith post by me :dead: i was wrong. i just assumed it was some trans-nonsense. but really, given the party's brand these days, was i even that far off :mjlol:

good luck breh :salute: you'll need it