2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff:

i mean, im sorry; but the american people are just not asking for this shyt :mindblown:

we need a third party in this country, asap. let the fukkin ku klux MAGA form a far right party. let the militant tranny communists form a far left party

we need a party in the middle, where moderate democrats and moderate republicans can join forces :dead:i'd join it in a second. and it would win every goddamn election

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Earlier in the year, Mitch McConnell & the NRSC were leaking hit pieces to the media & trying to find candidates to take out a potential Hershel Walker senate run.

Seeing the positive poll numbers & big fundraising numbers for Walker + he's handled himself well/stayed on message in interviews & on social media (A lot of folks on Right-wing Election Twitter were worried Walker would be a buffoon & be too Trumpy) + he just got the endorsement of Josh Hawley, I wonder if McConnell has given up.

Based on the poll numbers, the GOP Georgia senate primary is over. Ain't no way David Perdue or Kelly Loeffler can jump in & take out Walker.

@Rell Lauren

Still not confident Walker would do well in general election debates against Warnock. But he can't be any worse than being robotic AF & saying "RaDiCaL LiBeRaL" over & over again.

I think Walker will in the election against Warnock. He really has to worry about the Blacks in Fulton County and even then, him being a GA legend, may sway some older ones. Warnock isn't running away with it.

John Thune is considered Mitch McConnell's right hand man in the senate. So if Thune is endorsing Walker, that means McConnell & the NRSC are now fine with Walker being the GOP's Georgia senate nominee.

EDIT:

Politico article:

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

John Thune is considered Mitch McConnell's right hand man in the senate. So if Thune is endorsing Walker, that means McConnell & the NRSC are now fine with Walker being the GOP's Georgia senate nominee.

They understand he's the real shot to take back one of the seats. Walker is going to have to learn to talk about issues, but he's a lock to win the Republican primary.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I swear if these goofballs here put that c00n Hershel in office :snoop: