2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

John Thune is considered Mitch McConnell's right hand man in the senate. So if Thune is endorsing Walker, that means McConnell & the NRSC are now fine with Walker being the GOP's Georgia senate nominee.

EDIT:

Politico article:

They understand he's the real shot to take back one of the seats. Walker is going to have to learn to talk about issues, but he's a lock to win the Republican primary.

I swear if these goofballs here put that c00n Hershel in office :snoop:

Mitch McConnell has come out & officially endorsed Walker:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

It's Blake Masters's race to lose.

Really? Masters is my preferred canididate in the AZ senate GOP primary, but right-wing Election Twitter has consistently said the Arizona AG is the favorite. Ryan Girdusky was positive about Masters winning the nomination in a Twitter Spaces chat a couple weeks ago though.

Why are you laughing? This is good thing for the Georgia GOP since a lot folks are worried about turnout in the general election if Kemp survives the GOP primary. It's been rumored for a month or 2 that Trump wants Perdue to run.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are you laughing? This is good thing for the Georgia GOP since a lot folks are worried about turnout in the general election if Kemp survives the GOP primary. It's been rumored for a month or 2 that Trump wants Perdue to run.
are you slow?

This is precisely how they lost in 2020.

More time spent fighting each other instead of clearing the way for the incumbent :mjlol:

Kemp isn't term limited. He's supposed to be the presumptive nominee.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Really? Masters is my preferred canididate in the AZ senate GOP primary, but right-wing Election Twitter has consistently said the Arizona AG is the favorite. Ryan Girdusky was positive about Masters winning the nomination in a Twitter Spaces chat a couple weeks ago though.

Brnovich isn't the favorite. Arizona GOP voters are going to remember how he sat on his hands while the Democrats stole Maricopa County.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i really, really, really hope that this is a fox news, right wing lie :snoop:

these people are illegal immigrants. if biden signs off on giving them checks for half a million dollars, that come out of OUR paychecks, im never voting for a democrat again :mjlol: what a fukking disgrace