2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Where are all them dudes who were calling people 'MAGA-like' because we were sick of him posting junk polls, which have now been proven to be junk polls? :francis:

@mastermind didn’t you say we didn’t like Fah posting those polls because we only liked seeing Dem positive polls? You want to address and admit now those polls Fah was posting were shyt polls? :mjgrin:
I said it. It’s still true. :manny:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The sheer amount of crying these right wing imbeciles are doing over voting rules their own Republican-controlled state legislatures created is incredible. :mjlol:

If conservatives whole MO wasn’t to restrict voting in anyway possible since the Civil War we’d probably have elections over in a day.

Tell folks not to vote by mail and suppress your own folks brehs.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I said it. It’s still true. :manny:
How is it true when it was said dude was posting shyt polls and it turns out he was posting shyt polls and he even admitted after the fact his poll posting was janky… Yet you still want to say it’s true? Lmaoo

This is why I call you a bozo :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How is it true when it was said dude was posting shyt polls and it turns out he was posting shyt polls and he even admitted after the fact his poll posting was janky… Yet you still want to say it’s true? Lmaoo

This is why I call you a bozo :mjlol:
@FAH1223 was atleast a man and admitted he got caught up in the moment. This nikka too far down the rabbit hole. Bringing him back to reality isn’t an option at this point

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Tell folks not to vote by mail and suppress your own folks brehs.
It’s wild they really are masters of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. We would be stuck in a trump empire if he was smart enough to market MAGA face masks when covid popped off and told his rural diehards voting by mail was okay. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good and we got lucky the GQP base is dumb enough to follow trump off the edge of a cliff.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How is it true
a) @FAH1223 wasnt sharing junk GOP polls. A few of the polls you and others tagged as GOP junk were from mainstream sources and even Dem leaning sources.

b) my statement was about news in general. You and a few others thought it was a “shill“ posting when rail workers were talking about a strike because it some how was bad for Biden (FYI, it looks like they are about to strike anyway as the workers don’t agree with that bullshyt deal).

You especially have the same mentality as MAGA people. You are not a smart person.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
a) @FAH1223 wasnt sharing junk GOP polls. A few of the polls you and others tagged as GOP junk were from mainstream sources and even Dem leaning sources.

b) my statement wasn’t only about news in general. You and a few others thought it was a “shill“ posting when rail workers were talking about a strike because it some how was bad for Biden (FYI, it looks like they are about to strike anyway as the workers don’t agree with that bullshyt deal).

You especially have the same mentality as MAGA people. You are not a smart person.

Aye dikk head where do you think those mainstream sources was getting their info from? Conservatives poisoning the well with shyt polls :gucci:

First off I didn’t really comment on the rail strikes so don’t lump me in with that shyt the only thing i commented on was Biden striking a deal for them not to strike..

Calling me Maga will do you no good.. Just admit you look like a complete jackass and admit you were wrong… and yes I’m way smarter than you that’s apparent :mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Aye dikk head where do you think those mainstream sources was getting their info from? Conservatives poisoning the well with shyt polls :gucci:
This is why you are not a deep thinker. That’s not how those polls work.

I think polling is stupid in 2022. I shared an NYT article from a few weeks ago where Nate Cohn said it took him two hours to get in touch with someone for a poll. It’s not secure like when you know each person had a landline and could conduct research that way and it doesn’t work in 2022. The media only uses it now to develop narratives but they are largely junk.

First off I didn’t really comment on the rail strikes so don’t lump me in with that shyt the only thing i commented on was Biden striking a deal for them not to strike..

You took the rail strike as an attack against Biden:
Between what? Y’all nikkas some shills of the highest order :mjlol:

@FAH1223 you might want to edit your thread bro

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is why you are not a deep thinker. That’s not how those polls work.

I think polling is stupid in 2022. I shared an NYT article from a few weeks ago where Nate Cohn said it took him two hours to get in touch with someone for a poll. It’s not secure like when you know each person had a landline and could conduct research that way and it doesn’t work in 2022. The media only uses it now to develop narratives but they are largely junk.

You took the rail strike as an attack against Biden:
So why was the mainstream polling wrong? Simple question

As for as Biden I didn’t take the strike as an attack on him, the gop was trying to use it to score points on him

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Its too late. As I said in the other thread, Republicans have to moderate their views if they ever want to reach 18-29 year olds. Sending out a MAGA extremist like Hawley ain't it.
You know how hard it would be for them to moderate their views? That would mean rinos coming back into prominence in the gop… Trump completely fukked the gop up for a long time

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And Manchin has voted for every one Biden’s judges and every Dem bill

He’s the only person in this world that can be democrat in West Virginia

Hes suppose to play to his voting base