2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The more I think about it, boosting Trump and his ilk were the biggest pyrrhic victory ever.

Their actions have done the following.

They have instilled in us Liberals/Democrats that we need to vote all of the time because Republicans are hell bent on power. Nothing else.

Striking down Roe vs Wade was just the biggest of the powderkegs.
Going after LBGTQ people and issues.
Wild Fringe candidates.

We are the silent majority. We see the Trump flags, shirts. fukk Your Feelings, Let's Go Brandon and FJB that people proudly broadcast. We see all of that and it is just a reminder that we will be there to fight you the best way we can, at the ballot. We see that we need sensible gun control. All of our kids have to do gun safety drills in school now. That should have never been allowed to become normalcy, but it is. These kids are growing up now and realizing who is responsible for placing them in that predicament.

I fear for today's youth about job prospects. shyt is hard out there and you have a president that want's to help people out and reduce their debt and you have an entire party fighting against it? How do you think that is going to go for you? Republican rigidity is their downfall. Color anywhere out of the lines and you will get called a RINO.

Healthcare is a basic fundamental right and yet, they fought tooth and nail to water down the Affordable Healthcare Act. People that could really benefit from the marketplace and they see that same damn party fighting against this right. Same with Global Warming, the rest of the world sees this but the GOP stays fighting this.

They stay getting hijacked by hucksters all the time. Grover Norquist and his Taxpayer Protection Pledge, Susan B. Anthony List's "Pro-Life Leadership Pledge" to nut-jobs like Alex Jones and others that ripped people like Chris Christie for thanking Barack Obama for how he handled Hurricane Sandy.

You have all of this and more and you have to begin to ask yourself, just what are they for. GOP is running out of having enough white people to hold this down. The more people turn away from religion is the reduction of power that they use as a cudgel. Vote for the bible, i.e. abortion when more people see it as a reduction of human rights.

They've lost the plot and I don't think they will ever get it back. It's not about policy no more and likely never will be. It's ideology now and probably going forward. Yes, a lot of what I've said above speaks to "policy" in a sense but every action is just another deposit in the psyche of the typical person and for most of us, we just simply say, that's not right. Enough of these deposits is what makes us go cash those in at the ballot box.

I have full faith that they will learn the wrong lesson here. They are a cult and have sold their souls and we all will be better off for it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fuggin morons.

Traitors.

I always knew Republicans were full of shyt but, when they turned a blind eye to Trump egging people on to storm the Capitol, that's when I knew they were irredeemable. That was the point everyone should have hit the collective :whoa: and said this guy is a mad man and needs to be dealt with. Both parties should have united at that moment. Instead, they were silent.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
*Bipartisan infrastructure bill?
*Inflation Reduction Act? (including the biggest investment in combatting climate change)
*CHIPS Act?
*PACT Act? (better healthcare for veterans)
*Bipartisan gun control bill?
*Ended the War in Afghanistan (departure could have been a little smoother but that was always going to be messy)
:mjlol: Straight off of the Biden Harris website lol you can’t be serious …y’all nikkas are going to learn one day that stripped down half measures like the “bipartisan infrastructure bill” is not moving the needle in any way shape form or fashion when it comes to motivating people to keep Dems in office …you will not hear any majority citing these pieces as the motivators behind their votes and until dems comprehend that you will continue seeing them have to fight way harder than necessary to keep a party that literally has no platform agenda off of their heels every cycle

I could run through all of Bidens agenda failures to drive that point home even further since you seem to actually think these measures deem congressional Dem leadership worthy of reinstatement but lets just keep things civil tonight and be happy that the rethugs were dumb enough to gift wrap them several seats in this election

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dems could have also overplayed hands with leaders people don't like. No one is voting for Dems or against them because of the majority leaders. Keep the focus on Trump.
Majority leaders are there to help get shyt done ..people want popular things to be advocated for and passed …if you think people aren’t voting with that in mind I think you need to recalibrate your lens

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The more I think about it, boosting Trump and his ilk were the biggest pyrrhic victory ever.

Their actions have done the following.

They have instilled in us Liberals/Democrats that we need to vote all of the time because Republicans are hell bent on power. Nothing else.

Striking down Roe vs Wade was just the biggest of the powderkegs.
Going after LBGTQ people and issues.
Wild Fringe candidates.

We are the silent majority. We see the Trump flags, shirts. fukk Your Feelings, Let's Go Brandon and FJB that people proudly broadcast. We see all of that and it is just a reminder that we will be there to fight you the best way we can, at the ballot. We see that we need sensible gun control. All of our kids have to do gun safety drills in school now. That should have never been allowed to become normalcy, but it is. These kids are growing up now and realizing who is responsible for placing them in that predicament.

I fear for today's youth about job prospects. shyt is hard out there and you have a president that want's to help people out and reduce their debt and you have an entire party fighting against it? How do you think that is going to go for you? Republican rigidity is their downfall. Color anywhere out of the lines and you will get called a RINO.

Healthcare is a basic fundamental right and yet, they fought tooth and nail to water down the Affordable Healthcare Act. People that could really benefit from the marketplace and they see that same damn party fighting against this right. Same with Global Warming, the rest of the world sees this but the GOP stays fighting this.

They stay getting hijacked by hucksters all the time. Grover Norquist and his Taxpayer Protection Pledge, Susan B. Anthony List's "Pro-Life Leadership Pledge" to nut-jobs like Alex Jones and others that ripped people like Chris Christie for thanking Barack Obama for how he handled Hurricane Sandy.

You have all of this and more and you have to begin to ask yourself, just what are they for. GOP is running out of having enough white people to hold this down. The more people turn away from religion is the reduction of power that they use as a cudgel. Vote for the bible, i.e. abortion when more people see it as a reduction of human rights.

They've lost the plot and I don't think they will ever get it back. It's not about policy no more and likely never will be. It's ideology now and probably going forward. Yes, a lot of what I've said above speaks to "policy" in a sense but every action is just another deposit in the psyche of the typical person and for most of us, we just simply say, that's not right. Enough of these deposits is what makes us go cash those in at the ballot box.

I have full faith that they will learn the wrong lesson here. They are a cult and have sold their souls and we all will be better off for it.

💯

Perfect example is GA.

One running is a former pastor who preached at the same church as MLK Jr.

The other is a wife beating former athlete with multiple kids out of wedlock who paid for abortions?

Guess which one has evangelical support?

It's never been about God or Christian principals or morality. It has always been about power. And it took awhile but it finally sunk in with Democrats to call it out for what it is. Go to hell and stay there.

The GOP is really in a no-win situation. Attempt to distance yourself from Trump and feel the wrath of his rapture or embrace him again and it's like acting like the Titanic iceberg. Slow moving and no way to avoid the inevitable sinking ship. They were warned for decades to knock this shyt off. Fukk em.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
What high profile republicans are going to formally dump trump next?

I’m talking adam kizinger/ Liz Cheney level departures

Who do y’all got? Has to be a bunch coming next year. Trump is too toxic and polarizing
They'll be on that brave in public, submissive in private shyt they've done for the last 6 years.

There are literally no good options for them. And they deserve it.

You're stuck with this dusty ass, broken down ass, high payments ass car even though your parents told you not to buy it.

Only way they grow a spine is if he dies. And no I am not joking.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Where are all them dudes who were calling people 'MAGA-like' because we were sick of him posting junk polls, which have now been proven to be junk polls? :francis:
@mastermind didn’t you say we didn’t like Fah posting those polls because we only liked seeing Dem positive polls? You want to address and admit now those polls Fah was posting were shyt polls? :mjgrin: