2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Assuming Warnock wins we could have a situation where Manchin is completely neutralized and Sinema becomes the pressure point. She has to be looking at these Arizona results and shytting her pants. The democratic party in AZ is more than strong enough to take her out, and it's also strong enough to support her if she comes back to reason. So she's got a clear choice between getting a strong primary challenge or following Biden's agenda.

If I'm Biden/democrats I'm no longer doing any negotiation with Manchin if Warnock wins. Whether dems keep the house or not,

Both Manchin and Sinema haven’t tanked Biden’s judicial nominations

Manchin will be in better position for 2024 if takes more votes against Biden. Having Warnock in makes this more easier to deal with.

The dems coukd win the house?
Yes.

He has it at above a 25% chance. His forecast is 219R-216D

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
So we get a Republican House because NY Dems #MeToo'd themselves :stopitslime:

the best part about it is that politicians like cuomo just say well the judges are non partisan and i thought they were qualified..like yeah ok pal the charade is over and the partisanship of judges can no longer be hidden or explained away

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What high profile republicans are going to formally dump trump next?

I’m talking adam kizinger/ Liz Cheney level departures

Who do y’all got? Has to be a bunch coming next year. Trump is too toxic and polarizing

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
vigoqkv3ilz91.jpg

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

There cant be a let up we have to turn out for warnock and he needs to win for dems to get 51 seats, this is a six year term now! I am urging all brothers and black folks get out and vote dec 6 is the day. This race regardless of the dems controlling the senate is crucial because they get more seats on committees, and biden can more easily appoint liberal judges to the court.
One of biden biggest legacies will be his judges he can really dent the damage trump did especially in the appellate courts.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump should reconsider 2024. Not worth it. Let Desantis take the fall.
Let's be real about Trump's considerations.

He has no choice but to run, he is in too much legal jeopardy.

Becoming president allows him to undermine and quell the litigation wave coming his way.

That's why he is going to run again, unless the GOP can give him guarantees that they themselves cannot accomplish.

So get ready for the shytshow.