2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Reading the replies to Luntz tweet this guy was more right than all those journalists and analysts who said Democrats will lose big and ther will be a red wave.

A few weeks out I saw a few sources saying the polls average were being skewed by junk Republican polls.

McConnell wrote off the Senate months ago.

So the conspirator in me can’t help but believe this was an attempt to rile up excitement for same day voters to get them over the line.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't like this argument. Barnes ran nearly 4% behind Evers, who won re-election as governor in Wisconsin. To me that's not a money problem, that's a candidate problem. Similar to Walker running behind Kemp, or Stacy Abrams running behind Warnock. Barnes had been marred in debate and bullshyt over the "defund the police" stuff and it hurt. I suspect a whiter candidate would have won
Fixed

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dems could’ve gave Mandela 89 million and he was still gonna lose. Them conservative hillbilly cacs was not voting for a black progressive endorsed by AOC , Warren, and Magic Grandpa himself.

:dead:

He came up 27,000 votes short.

He could have won especially with September being a month the Dems weren't hitting back at Johnson's attack ads.